GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Question about pistols !

Question about pistols !
when i started the game i used a pistol with my gernader , i was crazy about python at low levels was doing great , then i found that berreta sux and so do glock ........ so iam asking pro players that question !! what's special about pistols and what should i do about it 😕
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

when i started the game i used a pistol with my gernader , i was crazy about python at low levels was doing great , then i found that berreta sux and so do glock ........ so iam asking pro players that question !! what's special about pistols and what should i do about it 😕

Dpa: Pistols can use all the ap you have left. Lets say you have 6 ap left, a benelli m4 would deal about 50-60 dmg from 1 cell (1 shot), while a beretta would hit 45-60 dmg from 1-6 cells (3 shots).
Purple Arts: There are 3 purple arts for pistols, at skill lv 20, 60 and 80, which are very good.
Godly: When you have a godly beretta or glock, the dpa (damage per ap) can go from like 20 dmg to 40 dmg, allowing you to kill any regular unit in 1 turn (without armor).
Edited 2 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Gunblade and punisher are great
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
so if you have to choose between submachine gun or pistols to mix with a gernader what would be your choice ?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

so if you have to choose between submachine gun or pistols to mix with a gernader what would be your choice ?

submachinegun, because of the 14 ap (2 grenades)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
dont use pistols before level 40.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
NO.
Pistols are great and Very great when its upgraded with laser
Glock is one of the best guns in this game , But i think u must had it with doom.
Berreta is suck thats okay..
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
berreta is really a sux weapon i hate it , glock is soon ........ finally ☺
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Pistols are great !!
There are many reasons why pistols are the BEST weapon of the game...
First of all, the low ap to use makes this weapon incredible versatile. you can use it on Tanks and its great, you can use it on high ap units (like scouters 16 ap) and its also great, you can use it on doom and you will be so happy... at high lvs you can even use it on a doctor and its still great !!
When we talk about art, pistol is no doubt the best weapon. Make a GODLY pistol and feel the power of 1 ap per shoot !! this is totally imbalanced. Also special pistols are given as prizes for winning medals (PB, Epic Revolver, Movie Star and Pocket Friend) and are totally awesome pistols.
Also All pistols except for gunblade, can have a 95 enkord laser upgrade, wich makes you totally awesome vrs blind nade users....
The special Perks from pistol are maybe a little downside of this awesome weapon... Lock´n´load perk will allowed you to swap weapon without using ap... wich is great to have at high lvs on a shelter for example. Ranger Figther gives your pistol +1 extra range, wich is in my opinion the Best perk for your pistol unit, cause now your unit will be able to shoot at maximum vision range...
For final commentary i will say that pistols are super friendly with non-cashers because you can play naked and be sure that you will find a pistol on all gunrox maps.... 😎
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Just Perfect

There are many reasons why pistols are the BEST weapon of the game...
First of all, the low ap to use makes this weapon incredible versatile. you can use it on Tanks and its great, you can use it on high ap units (like scouters 16 ap) and its also great, you can use it on doom and you will be so happy... at high lvs you can even use it on a doctor and its still great !!
When we talk about art, pistol is no doubt the best weapon. Make a GODLY pistol and feel the power of 1 ap per shoot !! this is totally imbalanced. Also special pistols are given as prizes for winning medals (PB, Epic Revolver, Movie Star and Pocket Friend) and are totally awesome pistols.
Also All pistols except for gunblade, can have a 95 enkord laser upgrade, wich makes you totally awesome vrs blind nade users....
The special Perks from pistol are maybe a little downside of this awesome weapon... Lock´n´load perk will allowed you to swap weapon without using ap... wich is great to have at high lvs on a shelter for example. Ranger Figther gives your pistol +1 extra range, wich is in my opinion the Best perk for your pistol unit, cause now your unit will be able to shoot at maximum vision range...
For final commentary i will say that pistols are super friendly with non-cashers because you can play naked and be sure that you will find a pistol on all gunrox maps.... 😎

So deep.....
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

depends on the granadier functionality... if you gonna make 14 ap to trow 2 granades, or if is shelter, or if is damage unit.... also depends on your lv
on low lv i think is better to make semi tank Pistol granader
on medium lvs, i like sniper granader (doom) or 14 ap pistol melee
on high lvs, make shelter with much ap and get him pistol melee.... forget about nades at high lv... but is just my opinion
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him