GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

ONLY for zhannet or berseker

*DELETED*
ONLY for zhannet or berseker
I think mood FAKE have abuse of power in gunrox,he silence all players for no reson,he play in tournament and spy his games,he ban players with whout reson,please do somenting with this,and if i remeber good FAKE its a big faker in gunrox,how he mooderator now ? beter put mood UpAndAway he never no play fake,he its a man+35 yars from Germany,please remove from mood this player FAKE and ban his iP for abuse of power in gunrox,thats why so low players in gunrox now,because he ban and silence all with hout reason, and also he dont speack english very good
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
because i post this he ban me for no reson,berseker please do somenting with this...
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Can i laugh so hard
u know i stopped this game long time ago ...
i came to check forums if theres updates but seems no updates.
so i found this THREAD . !
this Thread makes ME LAUGH AS HELL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...
u trying to put FAKE out Of ENKORD to put ur acc to be a moderator ? HHAHAAHAHAHHA
Still wondering why the hell ONLY Kids playing this game ...
JUST **** Grow Up Peoples.
OMEGA = i can say ur such an idiot.
ty for making my day HAHHAHAHA.
cya
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

u know i stopped this game long time ago ...
i came to check forums if theres updates but seems no updates.
so i found this THREAD . !
this Thread makes ME LAUGH AS HELL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...
u trying to put FAKE out Of ENKORD to put ur acc to be a moderator ? HHAHAAHAHAHHA
Still wondering why the hell ONLY Kids playing this game ...
JUST **** Grow Up Peoples.
OMEGA = i can say ur such an idiot.
ty for making my day HAHHAHAHA.
cya

i want to say, idiot its just you because all know this its your accounts FAKE you are same person as FAKe so you idiot give me 2 ban for nothink and 3 forevar
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him