GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Faker Busted in Mega (quentin2)

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Faker Busted in Mega (quentin2)
Zhannet please ban him. If you don't ban him more people are gonna fake in Mega's so please Zhanne please ban this guy. Thank you.
He didn't move during his turn when we started winning & he started moving after everyone quit...I think it's obvious.
I don't know if you will be able to see the images, but I tried my best.

fake-.jpg

fffff.jpg

lol.jpg

seee.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Edited 1 hour, 6 minutes later by . Reason: Pictures didn't show up..
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
True

Zhannet please ban him. If you don't ban him more people are gonna fake in Mega's so please Zhanne please ban this guy. Thank you.
He didn't move during his turn when we started winning & he started moving after everyone quit...I think it's obvious.
I don't know if you will be able to see the images, but I tried my best.

I was in the other team, player i hate u quit in my team, everyone was sure we will lose, when it became quentins turn we was 100% sure that now we lose because he could kill 4 units group with minigun.. But then he just stop moving and it made us soo happy. Btw we won mega and got
Lots of stuff 😁 soo yes zhannet, quentin did really fake.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
How do you know its fake?? Thats not enough proofs, maybe he had to exit, or he was in an emergency, people can only get ban by shooting his teammates or telling coordenates to others in mega
10 years ago
10 years ago

How do you know its fake?? Thats not enough proofs, maybe he had to exit, or he was in an emergency, people can only get ban by shooting his teammates or telling coordenates to others in mega

He didn't listen to us and did his own noob moves.
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to

He didn't listen to us and did his own noob moves.

he may to move how he wants...
10 years ago
10 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
no proff men ☺ !
maybe u do the same pictures or like that xD ù
or
Maybe he was BUSY !
maybe some thing wrong happend to him 😝 !
STOP ASK FOR BAN , MOD. KNOW WHAT THEY DO xD !
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
fakers ned be baned
10 years ago
10 years ago
Reply to
not much proof and last time i checked a player can move where he wants while playing your not the boss of anyone in this ☺ so stop hating and clearly no one knows what happened he could have been in an emergency you never know😁😁
10 years ago
10 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him