GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

HP Perks

Cannot reply, talk is closed

HP Perks
Hello,
I think that weapon of this game are well balance, just the Flacker/gunblade that looks was abandoned becoz of the laser swords.
I just wonder, what about the HP perks?
The weapons dmg get increased exponentially while the players are leveling, but the HP perks are always the same (+7hp). Is unsustainable use you perks in HP instead of use the perks in weapons/AP
what is better?
Spent 12 perks in Hp and get 150Hp (im not sure) and 7 hp regeneration per turn. Or spent these 12 perks in a shotgun perks + 2 ap and you gonna use a much better gun that the dmg given + extra move will make up the lack of HP.
I wonder if still there is a level 35 - 50, that have that TANK perks? I guess no.
I wonder if there is a level 40 - 50, that have more than 5 HP perks in any unit?
I think that the HP perks should be equivalent to the shelter/turtles perks.
I remenber long time ago when they got nerfed. 7+ hp from 10+hp per perks.
I think worth give a chance and so somrthing witht he HP perks, at last for make the players have choice what fit better to they, (Tank or shelter or APs)
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

Hello,
I think that weapon of this game are well balance, just the Flacker/gunblade that looks was abandoned becoz of the laser swords.
I just wonder, what about the HP perks?
The weapons dmg get increased exponentially while the players are leveling, but the HP perks are always the same (+7hp). Is unsustainable use you perks in HP instead of use the perks in weapons/AP
what is better?
Spent 12 perks in Hp and get 150Hp (im not sure) and 7 hp regeneration per turn. Or spent these 12 perks in a shotgun perks + 2 ap and you gonna use a much better gun that the dmg given + extra move will make up the lack of HP.
I wonder if still there is a level 35 - 50, that have that TANK perks? I guess no.
I wonder if there is a level 40 - 50, that have more than 5 HP perks in any unit?
I think that the HP perks should be equivalent to the shelter/turtles perks.
I remenber long time ago when they got nerfed. 7+ hp from 10+hp per perks.
I think worth give a chance and so somrthing witht he HP perks, at last for make the players have choice what fit better to they, (Tank or shelter or APs)

Some time all understand that use 28 perks to make good shelter is much more better than waste 33 perks to make tank bt without resists.
Mayb u don't know bt gunblade still little better than sword. More times u can hit, accuracity 100%, can be used like medium range weapon. And if count medium dmg at 120 skill u will find that gunblade have it same as sword.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

Some time all understand that use 28 perks to make good shelter is much more better than waste 33 perks to make tank bt without resists.
Mayb u don't know bt gunblade still little better than sword. More times u can hit, accuracity 100%, can be used like medium range weapon. And if count medium dmg at 120 skill u will find that gunblade have it same as sword.

Gen. Blazov and Henio are right - as long as there will be shelter, using +HP perks will be pure waste of perks. Make game more interesting - quit shelters ☺
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
We've powered up HP perks several times, but looks like not enough to make it worthwhile. The main question is HP does not increase your resists, and on high level you need resists. I was suggested to add resists to some HP perks but I am strongly against this, cause it misses the whole point - HP is HP, for resists we have different line of perks.
I am thinking about increasing regeneration even more for high level HP perks.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

We've powered up HP perks several times, but looks like not enough to make it worthwhile. The main question is HP does not increase your resists, and on high level you need resists. I was suggested to add resists to some HP perks but I am strongly against this, cause it misses the whole point - HP is HP, for resists we have different line of perks.
I am thinking about increasing regeneration even more for high level HP perks.

wt about make it giving resists for nonused ap? resist is resist😉
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

wt about make it giving resists for nonused ap? resist is resist😉

What it has to do with HP then?
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

Hello,

The doctor of alexleon have more of 400hp ,the other play i play vs him and he gimme his doc in vision,and i killed in the next turn,so the power of weapons are better of have big hp..
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

What it has to do with HP then?

it will be same p tank, bt resists will appear for not used perks. 55 perks gives poison(12), crit(22), splash(33), blind(44), stun(55) resists. not used 6-12 ap for 0-40% resists(u can tweak with numbers).
If he waste all ap he could be stuned blinded as any dummy. player wih low ap and low guns wil not be powerfull like shelt, bt will be good for pushing. This way shelts and tanks could supplement each other.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

it will be same p tank, bt resists will appear for not used perks. 55 perks gives poison(12), crit(22), splash(33), blind(44), stun(55) resists. not used 6-12 ap for 0-40% resists(u can tweak with numbers).
If he waste all ap he could be stuned blinded as any dummy. player wih low ap and low guns wil not be powerfull like shelt, bt will be good for pushing. This way shelts and tanks could supplement each other.

HP = Hit Points or Health Points, resists have nothing to do with that.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
What about increase the HP and regeneration of the perks:
Health
Exxtra Health
Ultimate Health
and decrease the amount of perks to get it. Shelter need 12 perks only while ''ultimate Health'' need 33!
even at level 50, if you spent 33 perks so you dont remain many things to do with the rest. You cant get more aps or resistences.
maybe reduce from 33 to 24 perks.
Edited 5 minutes later by .
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

HP = Hit Points or Health Points, resists have nothing to do with that.

tank without health points useless. Difference between tank and shelt is not only in wealth of hp(Health Points) bt also dmg that he take. it need much more meds to heal than shelt. 1 imp stun nade could levelled all good that health points gives.
Who will do 700-1000 health points on unit with 12 ap low dmg weapons and no weight? godi? i think he will not do this build again. if need, compare wt is better 14-16 ap and good guns or 12 ap and bad ones.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
In my opinion there is no need for big changes. HP vs. shelter perks is just the question of player level. At lower levels HP perk is one of the most valuable perks available. In mid levels resistance perks become crucial to have. And in high levels HP perks can be replaced with shelter perks when the units already have increased AP and resistance.
Maybe additional regeneration should indeed be added, with that I agree. But when thinking on game balance, we can't only think on high level players. At lower and even early mid levels tank units are definitely the hardest to fight against (and at that point shelter units are totally useless compared to tanks or even increased AP units).
Just my 2 cents. ☺
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
Lower levels have been balanced for ages now. We are talking about high level HP perk line.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

Lower levels have been balanced for ages now. We are talking about high level HP perk line.

You need to spend too many perks for the health. More than any where. And in the end only have HP and regen. My opinion has to be a little to reduce the quantity of perks to obtain the maximum. let's say the last 2 lines are not on the 10 of perks, and 5 only
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

I was suggested to add resists to some HP perks but I am strongly against this, cause it misses the whole point - HP is HP, for resists we have different line of perks.

nobody would miss that point if it need 12 or 24 perks, like shelter or doctor. but waste 55 perks for have same that u can have for 12 perks isn't good. If u feel that it should be like 55 perks in this line, so put some resists to complete balanced unit. Either way put less perks to make same hp..
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

nobody would miss that point if it need 12 or 24 perks, like shelter or doctor. but waste 55 perks for have same that u can have for 12 perks isn't good. If u feel that it should be like 55 perks in this line, so put some resists to complete balanced unit. Either way put less perks to make same hp..

Perfect.
and the regeneration actually is uselles, Its ist not even a small medkit per turn.
with 400 hp and 15 regeneration per turn you take 26 turns to be full hp aagain!
should be minimum
15 reg to health
and 25 or 30 to extra health
Ultimate health 50!
Why do you need a 700 hp units if you dont even have enougth mediktis to heal it. Its pointless

I Just susgest ro reduce the number of perks to get the ''Ultimate Health'' and increase the regeneration of all.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to

Perfect.
and the regeneration actually is uselles, Its ist not even a small medkit per turn.
with 400 hp and 15 regeneration per turn you take 26 turns to be full hp aagain!
should be minimum
15 reg to health
and 25 or 30 to extra health
Ultimate health 50!
Why do you need a 700 hp units if you dont even have enougth mediktis to heal it. Its pointless

I Just susgest ro reduce the number of perks to get the ''Ultimate Health'' and increase the regeneration of all.

Better have 300 hp and 150 regen=)
for 40 perks*=)
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
Opinion
Increase regeneration to high lvl its better i have a plan:
30lvl= +1regeneration
40lvl= +1regeneration
50lvl= +2or 3 regeneration.
This regeneration need to be apllied automatical whithout perks ,when players will make lvl 30,40,50 if they have tha lvl... also automatical.
11 years ago
11 years ago
Reply to
Here I've created a new thread about possible solution:
Ideas about buffing tank builds.
11 years ago
11 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him