GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

New Mode/Idea for Gunrox

New Mode/Idea for Gunrox
Well I was thinking if there was a way to maybe make this game more of a free-to-play game. With a new mode in the game called
TRUESKILL
Rules :
To enter the game you will have to be naked.
Once the game has started everybody in the game starts with the exact same weapons and armor.
If an account is higher than another account then the higher one would be reduced down to there level (only for that game time).
Both sides of the team would start with the same builds ( you will not have any skill points or perks as if your level 1 except for the ones given to you).
Each game you will get different items(ex. maybe ak47 with shotgun 1st game then rpg with beneli m4 next game).
If you win or lose it doesnt matter because you dont lose anything or gain anything from the game (except exp, win/lose, and the feeling that your better than them).
Leave a Comment if you would like to see this in the game or its just a waste of time.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Thumbs Up !!!!!!!!!!!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Well I was thinking if there was a way to maybe make this game more of a free-to-play game. With a new mode in the game called
TRUESKILL
Rules :
Once the game has started everybody in the game starts with the exact same weapons and armor.
If an account is higher than another account then the higher one would be reduced down to there level (only for that game time).
Both sides of the team would start with the same builds ( you will not have any skill points or perks as if your level 1 except for the ones given to you).
Each game you will get different items(ex. maybe ak47 with shotgun 1st game then rpg with beneli m4 next game).
If you win or lose it doesnt matter because you dont lose anything or gain anything from the game (except exp, win/lose, and the feeling that your better than them).
Leave a Comment if you would like to see this in the game or its just a waste of time.

so make gunrox like total influense ?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
will be bad. Gunrox just need more players...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
aaa
nice idea 😁D
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

TRUESKILL
Rules :

Then the players no spend cash for play? You think bers will do it?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice idea, but never will happen. As other says - its non-profitable and this game is created to make profit.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
This is good idea. But I suggest it leaves no exp, but CASH!
Each win you got about 5-30E
Lose got 0-3E
And it wont affect your normal stats, because...
A new stats will be in ur info. The stats for brain. If you got many wins here than lose, it indicated u goodness. And it affects ur rank soo bad.
It also got medal 😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Bad idea😡 but I would like the tournament with all players naked and no perks and skills.😉
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Bad idea😡 but I would like the tournament with all players naked and no perks and skills.😉

oo nga anoh?? pwede...
Yea, also we should add tournaments like this.
But the mainsuggestion is not bad 😁
And ur signature lies.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him