GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

#The#End#Of#Gunrox

*DELETED*
#The#End#Of#Gunrox
So i was fighting bernardeti on his 26 earlier today and he was killing himself in red zone at a random battle. I have a short video of this battle . So if the pathetic Mods do not respect gunrox rules why should we respect them? You ban us every day for faking etc etc, but if u didnt realized you havent made an update since GUNROX b-day, how can u expect us not to fake when there is noone to fight? Lets see if u will ban Berna for breaking the rules https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFkE2M9E01M&feature=youtu.be
he even says WHATS THE PROBLEM FOR GOING TO RED ZONE
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I do not think he tried to commit suicide, just tried to get out of your vision!
😎
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*

I do not think he tried to commit suicide, just tried to get out of your vision!
😎

u dont have brain to think ...
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
wt a Shame !!
since berna is junior mod and he's doing this crap moves !! he must removed from moderating , or he 'll ruin more like telling cordinates to his friends , cuz its known that berna watch games and megas , so as old mods has been removed for acting against rules , berna has to be removed as well !!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Then you need take ban for share account bro :frio:
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
What share account lol ?? Dafuq u use ur brain or u haven't any ?? He got many accounts with different names !! Oh wait , ur mad cuz ur 50 got BANNED , kkkkkk
Edited 8 hours, 39 minutes later by *DELETED*.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
This guy funny
hahaha maybe berna miss and 1 of hand all hate u and u brother epicwin big noob like u but np guy when berserker or zhannet will get rage I think all noobs stolers and idiots of gunrox like u banned ip so shu up see youar life and don't sey to others what do to all pay on this world 😡
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him