GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

THE TRUTH ABOUT NOT NICE PERSON(CUPCAKE)

THE TRUTH ABOUT NOT NICE PERSON(CUPCAKE)

THIS IS NOT NORMAL !!!! AND BERSERKER I THINK THEY NEED BOTH BE SILENCED THIS NOT NORMAL
Edited 31 minutes later by .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
YES!
She is idiot
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

THIS IS NOT NORMAL !!!! AND BERSERKER I THINK THEY NEED BOTH BE SILENCED THIS NOT NORMAL

you started with the bad words , i dont see her telling bad words to you, you can fix this with ignore list..
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
The thing I can't seem to understand is the why there is an ignore list if no-one uses it. I mean it was implemented for a reason. Just ignore the person, if it continues on multiple accounts then report it with multiple screenshots.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

I Can understand why she is talking like that with you.
you are trying to steal people accounts every day and you are kid who insults everyone
so yeah i think cupcake does't deserve silnce
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Ur pathatic...
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Cupcake Better than you noob, you are just HATER😎
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Giving a bad name
Jeez keep live is a cool dude but u are giving his clan a bad name☹
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him