GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

#NoFuxksGiven

*DELETED*
#NoFuxksGiven
Fuxk Iron, fuxk Giorgi, fuxk toxy, don't like what I'm saying pull up or shut the fuxk up. All of you ain bout that life and if even one of you piss me off, I'm goin Elm Street on yo ass when I see you.
#BustAMove
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
look at u language try to learn how to talk if is a forum and admins maybe dont open u need talk nice not like a kid
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

Fuxk Iron, fuxk Giorgi, fuxk toxy, don't like what I'm saying pull up or shut the fuxk up. All of you ain bout that life and if even one of you piss me off, I'm goin Elm Street on yo ass when I see you.
#BustAMove

Talking like African Americans doesn't make u cool , u know !
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
fuxk both of you punk ass niggas, I kan say what the fuxk I want ho
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Bruh stop waisting your breath nigga
Dont talk shit from your computer like a bitch ass niqqa. Im From Groove Street Bahamas I had to give my Refrigerator a jump nigga. you might be bout that life just dont do it on forum. Them Niggas you talking about are old heads playing this game talking about they have power in a game filled with teenagers i hope yall proud of yalllselves
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Damn lol xD
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him