GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

I KEEP GETTING BANNED! -=- HELP!!!

*DELETED*
I KEEP GETTING BANNED! -=- HELP!!!
Here is what I said in reply to a previous ban thead: "I've had this same problem. If I play with my sister, or my dad, or with my friend too often, I get banned.
I think there is some rouge admin or something doing this, because I wasn't getting banned this often before.
Also, on my other account, I got banned once for fake fighting (I wasn't involved in fake fighting at all) then I saw the ban length "24 hours"
I check again in 5 minutes "48 hours" again in 3 minutes "52 hours"
I'm getting banned for no reason, and the length of the bans are increasing for no reason!
Some admin, please help me! Unban my account, I swear all the battles I've been in are completely real! "

So anyways, i'm scared for my account, because I know if I get banned 3 times for the same thing, it will be permanent. I don't want to have to pay $100 dollars because some crazy admin is unfairly banning my accounts. And he's done it with all 4 of my squads!
When I see in the commons chat it says the guy that was banning people is called "FAKE" (without quotations/all caps)
So if there is an admin out there that can stop this, please help me. This guy is being too strict, and it's insane and unfair.
He doesn't have any solid proof to ban me, and he keeps increasing the times.
😡😡
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I hear that's what happened to TheGreenPistol. Level 2 faker noob.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him