GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Its time to put the card on the tible

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

*DELETED*
Reply to
berserker well, you're sure rules are rules and rules of the game are made clear fake has to be banned, they think because they are higher level they can not be banned
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
well bers, like i said. i dont mind of the banning. that wasnt my point from first place, if you would just read it again you could see..
like i said, if all you care is about what he made recently and to judge him by that so be it, but its nothing more then cover your eyes.
your moderators, are the people who show what kind of people you want in this game.
and if one of your senior members, is no material for that you should do somthing about it. u banned vynny, no worries. never was a good friend of mine. he banned smelli, fine, he deserved it. but never the less the one who banned - fake with one of them not one or twice... and you can deny it in public but you know its true, like we all know it.
a moderator who cares nothing then acting like 15 years old boy who got his first erection and dont know how to handle with it.
listen to the people here, none of them mantion about the bannig, but sure it was the last straw among pack of bad decision he made with us all latly. man with no honor or diginty, who every encounter with another player who dont like him (most of the times its like that) he threating him and ruin this game for others.
and besdies, you know i am right. Borbo knows i am right. every one in this game knows that i am right. so pls, or you will give us a real answer or just close this thread and show us that every thing we are complaining is meaning less for the adminstrasion in this game.
there is no personal gain here only public gain.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
why just now?

well bers, like i said. i dont mind of the banning. that wasnt my point from first place, if you would just read it again you could see..
like i said, if all you care is about what he made recently and to judge him by that so be it, but its nothing more then cover your eyes.
your moderators, are the people who show what kind of people you want in this game.
and if one of your senior members, is no material for that you should do somthing about it. u banned vynny, no worries. never was a good friend of mine. he banned smelli, fine, he deserved it. but never the less the one who banned - fake with one of them not one or twice... and you can deny it in public but you know its true, like we all know it.
a moderator who cares nothing then acting like 15 years old boy who got his first erection and dont know how to handle with it.
listen to the people here, none of them mantion about the bannig, but sure it was the last straw among pack of bad decision he made with us all latly. man with no honor or diginty, who every encounter with another player who dont like him (most of the times its like that) he threating him and ruin this game for others.
and besdies, you know i am right. Borbo knows i am right. every one in this game knows that i am right. so pls, or you will give us a real answer or just close this thread and show us that every thing we are complaining is meaning less for the adminstrasion in this game.
there is no personal gain here only public gain.

😕😕😕😕if you look on the previous page he already answered ... just wanted to know why only now? 'm unfair? abuse of power? send the evidence to prove that even here I'm not all mals as well as you speak .... I have proof of silencing and banishing all that was given me by ...
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
OMG dejavu
I saw this action one time in my life , when because one group of peoples , and my bans they be angry ,hate you and make all for you down of enkord , with me they win the battle, bers no like me because of this. I dont know if borbo is right or wrong because i dont know whats going on , but i only want to say , bers dont do with borbo what you do with me .... be pacient with borbo...... and plz NO BAN VYNNY FOREVER
plz VYNNY is the real pretu poor and black =) (no racism)
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
and
I respect all opnions , lil i respect your opnion , and reapeat i dont know wahts going on here , so i no have side
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

😕😕😕😕if you look on the previous page he already answered ... just wanted to know why only now? 'm unfair? abuse of power? send the evidence to prove that even here I'm not all mals as well as you speak .... I have proof of silencing and banishing all that was given me by ...

only reinforcing: We're not talking about bans, you are correct about BAN who is making fake.
However, why the people do not hate Van Helsing, Onetower, Beemine, Luke, Ricardo ... this is a bit strange no?
but you seem to do as much as possible to be hated, when they kick you in the MEGA, you ask to low level attacked the creator, when we are playing Mega you join in the room and is fanning the players (talking about someone have arts or calling soe player noobs, tell who dont press abort and etc.) that the most common things are that at least everyone has seen
I see no other moderators behave this way
Edited 3 minutes later by .
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

If you want me to consider removing moderation from someone, you must present undeniable proofs of his power abuse. Saying just "I dont like him" wont bring you anywhere cause it's natural that some players hate the one who punished them or their friend.

LOL, if that was the reason, you just contradicted the berserker.
Edited 4 minutes later by . Reason: grammar error.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

well bers, like i said. i dont mind of the banning. that wasnt my point from first place, if you would just read it again you could see...

It was an answer to all people who posted here. It's people's personal choice to hate someone or not, but in order to take action I need proofs.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

handle with it

lawl ☺
lawl ☺
lawl ☺
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

erection

lawl ☺
lawl ☺
lawl ☺
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

erection

lawl ☺
lawl ☺
lawl ☺
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

However, why the people do not hate Van Helsing, Onetower, Beemine, Luke, Ricardo ... this is a bit strange no?

lawl, brazilians still hate me, they try to threat me couple times, in early gunrox times my brazilian bans create anti-onetower front, but sole survivor come and put the curtain of silence and some other plagues on them, his name was: MIGHTY BERSERKER ☺
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
ahhahahah was nice one onetower. EPIC EPIC EPIC😁😁😁
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
good one, onet ☺
i am sure you had good time doing it ☺
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Since boths sides spoken and no proofs were presented, this erection is now closed ☺
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him