GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Machinegun doom

Machinegun doom
i've seen a lot of people saying that Machinegun + Crit power perks is really good, so i wanted to know if i should replace my hp perks with crit perks. (reset perk option from cash shop)
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Doom is not good before lvl 30, its barely noticiable
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
If u usw saw with full doom u just have 2 ap to move but the crit is 400 with crit ammo its really nice u just need 1 shot to kill ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I have already machine gun + doom on my lvl 18 jone_cena which banned in fourm ..
I have 1 perk to use machine guns
1 strong bag for space
And x8 perk luck
And x8 heavy hand
My spical critcs :
M60 : 205,199,195,193,183,178,168,164
Mg4 (art) : 217,198
So doom isnt bad with machine guns
But 1 hand of doom only
Dont waste all perks
Stop after getting 1 hand lvl (21)
Then put your perks as u want
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
my experience...
Heavy machine guns are VERY powerfull with doom perks. Like partizan said, you will not move too much, but if you crit you will kill enemy with 1 hit, but for this you most have "hand of doom" perk, and that consumes 21 perks of your build.
Now putting just Luck perks, is also very nice with Heavy machine guns, because of the high damage of the weapon. Just put 5-10 luck perks and your MG4 will make crits of 150 - 200 damage, maybe 1 every 6-10 hits you will hit a critical.
Now if you put Heavy Hand perks, your MG4 will crit higher damage(+200 sure), but less oportunity to make crits, i think like 1 every 10-15 hits... so is nice to see high damage crits, but its not nice that you have to wait so much for that critical to come.
When i was lv 24-26 i used full doom with MG4 + beretta 92 + traps... Its ok to play 1x1 games specially if you have arts like Intense Crusher and Epic revolver, or any critical or cleaving MG4 or pistols, but for mega is almost useless because you are fragile and low AP (12). I totally recommend that only have doom MG4 if other unit can use BLIND or IMP BLIND granades, so if you not hit critical, you can blind the enemy and give your unit a higher chance to survive...
This are the CRITS hits that i remember...
with INTENSE CRUSHER = 380 dmg
with CRITICAL MG4 = 352 dmg
with EPIC REVOLVER = up to 65 dmg per shoot
with CRITICAL CLEAVING PYTHON + premium ammo = 105 dmg 😎
with CLAYMORE = 208 dmg but enemy was naked...
So my recommendation is that you put LUCK perks, or wait until lv 30 and better make sniper doom. anyway is your decision man.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

i've seen a lot of people saying that Machinegun + Crit power perks is really good, so i wanted to know if i should replace my hp perks with crit perks. (reset perk option from cash shop)

I can see, that you have INSIGHTFUL + HP. That makes me think that your MG4 is your front line unit. If you are gonna put LUCK perks, change insightful perk as well, because your MG4 will not be front line any more...
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Heavy machine guns are VERY powerfull with doom perks. Like partizan said, you will not move too much, but if you crit you will kill enemy with 1 hit, but for this you most have "hand of doom" perk, and that consumes 21 perks of your build.
Now putting just Luck perks, is also very nice with Heavy machine guns, because of the high damage of the weapon. Just put 5-10 luck perks and your MG4 will make crits of 150 - 200 damage, maybe 1 every 6-10 hits you will hit a critical.
Now if you put Heavy Hand perks, your MG4 will crit higher damage(+200 sure), but less oportunity to make crits, i think like 1 every 10-15 hits... so is nice to see high damage crits, but its not nice that you have to wait so much for that critical to come.
When i was lv 24-26 i used full doom with MG4 + beretta 92 + traps... Its ok to play 1x1 games specially if you have arts like Intense Crusher and Epic revolver, or any critical or cleaving MG4 or pistols, but for mega is almost useless because you are fragile and low AP (12). I totally recommend that only have doom MG4 if other unit can use BLIND or IMP BLIND granades, so if you not hit critical, you can blind the enemy and give your unit a higher chance to survive...
This are the CRITS hits that i remember...
with INTENSE CRUSHER = 380 dmg
with CRITICAL MG4 = 352 dmg
with EPIC REVOLVER = up to 65 dmg per shoot
with CRITICAL CLEAVING PYTHON + premium ammo = 105 dmg 😎
with CLAYMORE = 208 dmg but enemy was naked...
So my recommendation is that you put LUCK perks, or wait until lv 30 and better make sniper doom. anyway is your decision man.

Machine guns without any luck perk will do a sure critical hit in per 5 shots so your wrong there.
Anyways there is no need to make a machine gun doom until level 35 cause with 12 ap you will hardly shot and shots you will make will be from 15-11 range which already do very low damage.
The best suggestion for a machine gun is to increase its AP+MP as much as possible or make it a tank unit with high resistance possibly shelter with atleast 14 AP/MP
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
well, guess i'm just going to save that cash then, lv 30 sounds better for a reset. Thanks for the help everyone.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Machine guns without any luck perk will do a sure critical hit in per 5 shots so your wrong there.
Anyways there is no need to make a machine gun doom until level 35 cause with 12 ap you will hardly shot and shots you will make will be from 15-11 range which already do very low damage.
The best suggestion for a machine gun is to increase its AP+MP as much as possible or make it a tank unit with high resistance possibly shelter with atleast 14 AP/MP

Your machine makes crit without LUCK, because you are high lv and you have TERMINATOR perk, with is same as having 5 luck...
When you where are low lv is diferent, i know because i have had a million resets. You on other hand have only make 1 o 2 resets, wich by the way... i did help you to do.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Your machine makes crit without LUCK, because you are high lv and you have TERMINATOR perk, with is same as having 5 luck...
When you where are low lv is diferent, i know because i have had a million resets. You on other hand have only make 1 o 2 resets, wich by the way... i did help you to do.

How about you go fk a goat?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
in gunrox pasta it says 20% chance of crit for machine gun so 1 every 5 shots. with terminator perk 1 every 4 shots
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

in gunrox pasta it says 20% chance of crit for machine gun so 1 every 5 shots. with terminator perk 1 every 4 shots

This^^

Francisco you failure noob.😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Gunrox pasta ??? never heard of it... how you eat that???
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him