GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

More guns.

More guns.
Hello! Can't you (i dont know who creates new weapons and armor etc.:confused☺ add more guns to the game, i think it's to few, i think about like: 10,30,50... skill weapons to assault rifile's, SMG's, Sniper's, shotgun's and handgun's to cause i (and maybe a few more) whant more weapons to the game.
example: Aksu damage 4-30 and colt damage 6-40 (i belive), why not make a gun with 10 skill that damage 5-35?
or: Scout damage 14-40 and svd 20-54, why not make a gun that damage 16-46 between.
Comment if you think it's a good/bad idea.
/warkus ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
it will come some new guns for 120 skill but we dont need more guns for low lvl's
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
You just give examples for weapons with same settings just more damage but you will see some bigger weapons are very different comparing the weapon before with same skill.
Vor example sniperguns with differnt ap and range, granadelauncher becomes rocketlaunchers, range of assaultrifles, ap of pistols ...
Its hard to balance all this weapons and mosttime you always just use the best weapon you can. More weapons of same skill means more useless guns. For example weapons for skill 10 are totaly useless. You can level up from 1 to level 10 within a few days you just would use this guns for a very short time.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

You just give examples for weapons with same settings just more damage but you will see some bigger weapons are very different comparing the weapon before with same skill.
Vor example sniperguns with differnt ap and range, granadelauncher becomes rocketlaunchers, range of assaultrifles, ap of pistols ...
Its hard to balance all this weapons and mosttime you always just use the best weapon you can. More weapons of same skill means more useless guns. For example weapons for skill 10 are totaly useless. You can level up from 1 to level 10 within a few days you just would use this guns for a very short time.

just because i play i play cod and combat arms with a lot of weapons (combat arms got 200+ diferent guns)
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
more guns could be created with different stats like less damage or greater range, higher ap cost, lower ap cost, 1% stunning effect on hit or knock back 1 space etc..
incendiary ammo is another one, burns the floor.. you lose 5 hp per step you walk in the fire
it's called alternative weapon usage!
heh, it sounds like it cost berserker a lot of money to make 1 new weapon in this game.

Perhaps if you get rid of leveling up then you can have many more different weapons to use & choose from.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
stun and disarm u could have on meele guns and fire on floor ??? what u mean with it u want add flomethowers in game ? ( later will be added blasters in game i think )
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to

stun and disarm u could have on meele guns and fire on floor ??? what u mean with it u want add flomethowers in game ? ( later will be added blasters in game i think )

you throw fire grenade on the ground, then the ground is on fire for 3-5 turns random, 3x3 area on ground on fire.. if you step in the fire you lose 10 HP per step!
burn damage is instant, if you touch fire you get burned on same turn.
It like/similar to poison but not the same as poison.
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
& add flame thrower gun too! 😉
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
i think we have enaugh guns ☺
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

i think we have enaugh guns ☺

no we dont always room for more! you pay enough cash..
you sound like berserkers little brother 😲
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think it's good but still do not understand is where they get weapons is unknown foreign art I've seen very unknown and berserker impressed me get them out of hell?
13 years ago Quote
13 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him