GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

bye

*DELETED*
bye
i decided to quit after loosing all items playing with two noobs, cose of that !@#$% server (i lost 4 turns in 3 disconects, i was granted none additional turn) this is second time when it happen to me. summary i lost 6x improved swat, 2x sig, 2x neostad, 2x stacked bertta, milkor, 6 grenades, rpg, 5 rockets, 2x p90, 2x awp and some medkits. this is obiviously too much for me
let me know when you change sever again
Edited 3 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Sorry to hear that Piahoo. The new server is the reason that I am playing a lot now - that last one wasnt working out for me - I love the new one.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
umm yes.. I found new server much better then old one, it was way to slow.. are you sure it was sever disconnect not your one? So far I didn't have any disconencts at all...
Also weapon is just weapon, you find new one easily..
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
in fact you cant find most of mentioned weapons, only buy them
i havent lost any of almost 700 games on old server couse of disconect or lag, and on new just 2 in this week... this is so so so irititating, when you know that you would win easly, but cant move, and lost 3/4 turns... if i would continue this, i would go mad😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
yesterday i played for the first time at new server and have two disconnect during one game too...
obviously it is because of new location of server...
hope this will not become great problem for eastern Europe and Russian players
By the way - how did you manage to loose 6 improved swat armors in one game? :-)
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Sorry to hear this piahoo ..
I've also seen no improvement from the new server, but on the other hand it didn't get worse .. 😕
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him