GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

What does gunrox mean to you?

What does gunrox mean to you?
The purpose of this toppic is just to see how far gunrox influences you and your behavior.
For me, its just the best on line game ever (chess too). I played many..and not for long..I always got sick of them. But gunrox is quite different. Still, even though it is just a game, I ofently get pissed off when I lose and could have won, which is not always the case, cause sometimes you face people who really play better than you.
and...it is just fun to me..so I dont really like clan hierarchy and stuff. so I always have good time when playing...
But when losing, but some people really like offending sometimes...I think that s a little regardless, as long as gaming is not supposed to make people fall out. It does only matter how mature you are to deal with people around you. Losing is part of the game! Everybody loses! and absolutely everybody.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
For me it's pure fun 😁
Playing game teaming up with a friend , suiceciding against someone like berserker, as long as i'm having fun it's good !
Only thing i don't like is losing because of people who lie ..
For example i like to start empty ( wen i have nothing in storage ) so before the game i say "let's start empty" but when ingame they attack me with 2 M4's and an SVD all unit's with advance metal armor and healing 2 or 3 times ..
I hat it when that happens .. 😡
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Well, we encourage people to start equipped so if you start naked be prepared that other player will get you by surprise ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
hahahaha
berserker - good job at all, i love yourt answers ;O)
best regards from holidays 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him