GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

2 New suggestions

2 New suggestions
1. I think there should be an option to split ammo boxes somehow.
2. when your creating a game next to "Team 1, Team 2...." there should be a Total that adds up the level of the team. Would be a nice addition for Megas.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

1. I think there should be an option to split ammo boxes somehow.
2. when your creating a game next to "Team 1, Team 2...." there should be a Total that adds up the level of the team. Would be a nice addition for Megas.

I totally agree on those 2 ideas
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Splitting Ammo Boxes has been asked for already... but the push for it has died for the most part, doubt it will work.
As for the team level total count, that would actually be a good idea!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
I had i small wish too.
It would be fine if players at onlinelist could be sort by different order.
Now its just alphabetic. Sort by level would be fine. It would be easy to find player at own level.
If many players online and they slide often its somtimes hard to get overview.
Im more interested by level and not by names. Significance names will be at friends- or black-list.
Eventually you can select at the option-side.
Posible orders. Alphabetic and level. (Eventually rank)
Another good think. If you do personal chat. Just the name will shown, at the chat window. Would be great if there are the level too. Sometimes player ask for matches or someting and create game, slide to another area, trade or shop. You dont know who is talking to you.
For example: knutistgut(5)
Edited 8 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

Another good think. If you do personal chat. Just the name will shown, at the chat window. Would be great if there are the level too. Sometimes player ask for matches or someting and create game, slide to another area, trade or shop. You dont know who is talking to you.
For example: knutistgut(5)

all your other ideas were nice but for this last request all you have to do is double click on there tab and it brings up there profile.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

Very Nice idea!😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
hum..
i agree with ammo division..
the fact is, somtimes you equip weapons that dont use as much ammo as the boxes offer.
ex: if u use combination scout and submachine, you dont need
50 aksus bullets
as for mega i cant say cause i dont play it..
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

the best will be if game itself dont allow to run team game unbalanced, so there will have to be lvl and rank equal, maybe its hard to get this two things together 😕
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
I like these ideas Eastlake. I disagree Onetower. What if i'm chasing soul-corageous metal?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I like these ideas Eastlake. I disagree Onetower. What if i'm chasing soul-corageous metal?

Balanced ver
team 1
... lvl 37
... lvl 31
... lvl 22
team 2
... lvl 45
... lvl 25
... lvl 20
if you are lower level than highest in team game so what/who doesnt allow you to chase soul courageous ?
i know best thing to get this medal is mega because you cannt kill higher level alone, but you can kill high lvl unit who was hurt badly by someone else, but still i dont get it why you cant get this medal with balanced games ?
even if this might happen as a new update, MEGA games should be balanced to 1 lvl difference overall, but 1x1 should be balanced with 3lvl tolerance
Edited 5 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

the best will be if game itself dont allow to run team game unbalanced, so there will have to be lvl and rank equal, maybe its hard to get this two things together 😕

Personally i dont think i have ever played a fair MEGA. Everyones to scared, ive always had to give the other team like a 3-4 level advantage, and we still win lol.
But i dont really mind giving an advantage, i like playing people above me its more of a callenge.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Any more opinions on this?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him