GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Stolen account

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Stolen account
Hello all,
I am writting on behalf of a friend of mine who cant speak english and had his gunrox account stolen. His accounts name is guislipknot.
Since yesterday morning, he can t access his account, because the game says invalid password. someone hacked his account and changed his pass. He knows this because he has another profile and saw his own account on line when he hadnt signed in.
So, I would like to ask moderators if possible to reset his password and send him a message in the email registered in the stolen account.
Best regards,
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to

Hello all,
I am writting on behalf of a friend of mine who cant speak english and had his gunrox account stolen. His accounts name is guislipknot.
Since yesterday morning, he can t access his account, because the game says invalid password. someone hacked his account and changed his pass. He knows this because he has another profile and saw his own account on line when he hadnt signed in.
So, I would like to ask moderators if possible to reset his password and send him a message in the email registered in the stolen account.
Best regards,

He can use security code to restore account (code sent to his first email after email validation)
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
ok
I will tell him, thx
astor
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Well, the problem was bigger than I thought.
his email account was hacked.
I dont know why he didnt tell me before. Well, look
moderators, I know there is nothing but one thing that
can prove that the account guislipknot really belonged
to a friend of mine.
the fact that he knows with certains precision details from
that account, I mean perks and skills.
I would like to know if you guys could consider the possibility
of giving him back his account, based on maybe another way of proving
that it really belonged to him.
I am also witness that it was his account, if that can count as
something. I have constant contact to this friend of mine through msn.
i can also try to get other friends of him, also gunrox player who can confirm this fact.
i appreciate your help
faithfully,
metallica
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
he should of takin picture u can still use the restore code cant u?
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
he should of takin picture u can still use the restore code cant u?
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
There is a clear and reliable way to recover accounts when both email and password are lost - via secret code. Other than that we do not provide any means to recover because it can be abused, sorry.
If your friend does not have his secret code I'm afraid his account cant be recovered. Next time use more complicated password and write down secret code right after you get it.
15 years ago
15 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
hey if the acc tgat is lost is lv ten or less its not that big of a loss trust me on this one nudge* berserker cough*me12cough*
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
his account was lvl 26.
i know what u mean cheese..the big disadvantage is like,..not being able to play different strategies.

well, thanks all for the help you all, I will talk to him. I understand your point, and I will try to think of any other coheerent way of proving his legl ownership of that account. if I find one I will write it here.
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
Fresh news from this friend of mine
lets not speak of honduras, for that was sad..
he just happened to know guy who stole his account
and the guy is B _ _ _ _ _ _ _ starts with BER but it is not berseker! lol
stats with BERIM, finishes with _ _ _
wont say his name..
but I BET HE WILL BE BANNED SOON BECAUSE HE USED TO BE A GREAT FAKE FIGHTER..
15 years ago
15 years ago
Reply to
all constructive things have been said already, let's not turn it into personal accusations, thread closed.
15 years ago
15 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him