GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

For all Mega players , never take cruentus in mega

1 2 3

*DELETED*
Reply to

2x at4 with 1 disp 15ap barrets , and vyhlop doc with 14ap its 1x1 build ? =)

Nvm him , he forgot how to write on forums 🙄 !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

1+ to cruentus,He doesn't listen to you but he can play well on his own.
On the other hand i don't like players with 1x1 builds going megas (sand_assassin)

You gonna make a return? 😳
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

lel this black monkey realy angry now =)
he think how he look when speek like nigga

how he realy look 😁

This post is clearly racist. Berserker, are you still concerned with keeping Gunrox a friendly and sociable community or is all you care about the MONEY that these losers keep on pouring into your pocket. Clearly the moderators don't do anything except to keep these sheep spending money on the game. Things like racism and bad behavior on the forums are no longer a priority because they don't involve making any money. But you are happy to ban players who try to fake to level up without spending money or who try to farm for boxes to get free items - everyone who reads this should know they are being played for idiots by this evil russian demon.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

This post is clearly racist. Berserker, are you still concerned with keeping Gunrox a friendly and sociable community or is all you care about the MONEY that these losers keep on pouring into your pocket. Clearly the moderators don't do anything except to keep these sheep spending money on the game. Things like racism and bad behavior on the forums are no longer a priority because they don't involve making any money. But you are happy to ban players who try to fake to level up without spending money or who try to farm for boxes to get free items - everyone who reads this should know they are being played for idiots by this evil russian demon.

Omg no one care what u say.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

Omg no one care what u say.

You are too stupid to see what is happening to this game. I could say some really vile and crude things here to scar you for life because I know the mods won't stop me, but I think you are not worth my creativity and time to break mentally. Berserker letting things falling apart and all he cares about is money, shame on you berserker.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

You are too stupid to see what is happening to this game. I could say some really vile and crude things here to scar you for life because I know the mods won't stop me, but I think you are not worth my creativity and time to break mentally. Berserker letting things falling apart and all he cares about is money, shame on you berserker.

lel , how i see, ppl dont take u in mega. And u cry and start insult me.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Ban him and take his azz out 😁 !

i.jpeg

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

Megas are way less frequent than before, something happened a few weeks ago where the early megas are not starting anymore.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

Megas are way less frequent than before, something happened a few weeks ago where the early megas are not starting anymore.

ppl call u "mega destroyer" ( its mean , u crush all megas and in end insult all )
When ppl kick u , u just atack creater mega. Only really bad persons do it. Idk what u cry now , i dont play megas like 2 weeks. its not my problem if u still insult ppl and dont want help for team.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to

ppl call u "mega destroyer" ( its mean , u crush all megas and in end insult all )
When ppl kick u , u just atack creater mega. Only really bad persons do it. Idk what u cry now , i dont play megas like 2 weeks. its not my problem if u still insult ppl and dont want help for team.

Nobody calls me that, only you in an attempt to influence people to name me that. I keep going back to your so called video that shows no real evidence of what you are accusing. Besides, there are some people out there that are faking megas with their disconnects and terrible moves - Ninja1 is that level 50 who plays so bad you can almost guarantee a loss when he is on your team, yet nobody is writing massive posts about him.
You are just upset at me because I can defend myself in the forums and gain support. Its not hard, because you are the kind of idiot that can hang himself with his words when given enough rope.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Nobody calls me that, only you in an attempt to influence people to name me that. I keep going back to your so called video that shows no real evidence of what you are accusing. Besides, there are some people out there that are faking megas with their disconnects and terrible moves - Ninja1 is that level 50 who plays so bad you can almost guarantee a loss when he is on your team, yet nobody is writing massive posts about him.
You are just upset at me because I can defend myself in the forums and gain support. Its not hard, because you are the kind of idiot that can hang himself with his words when given enough rope.

At least Ninja1 don't insult or cry Cuz he know his skills are so low, and also , he's lvl 50 😁 !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

At least Ninja1 don't insult or cry Cuz he know his skills are so low, and also , he's lvl 50 😁 !

Your attempt at insulting me didn't hit the mark. You are saying I should be more like Ninja, someone who spends all day playing gunrox and has spent $1000s of dollars on this game and is still terrible at it - no thanks.
If that person has all that experience and still plays like a retard then perhaps he should find another game to play. All he is doing is giving cash to berserker and other players like the obedient loser he is.
As for insulting and crying, you are the one who is crying and insulting because you cannot help but respond to every post I make because it counters all your stupid arguments and lets everyone see how ridiculous you are.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Your attempt at insulting me didn't hit the mark. You are saying I should be more like Ninja, someone who spends all day playing gunrox and has spent $1000s of dollars on this game and is still terrible at it - no thanks.
If that person has all that experience and still plays like a retard then perhaps he should find another game to play. All he is doing is giving cash to berserker and other players like the obedient loser he is.
As for insulting and crying, you are the one who is crying and insulting because you cannot help but respond to every post I make because it counters all your stupid arguments and lets everyone see how ridiculous you are.

I insult u? Lol when?
But wait , u think ur pro ? Don't tell me everyone hates u just Cuz sand post that video , a lot used to hates u before , don't take the video as excuse , ++ I'm not saying u must be like Ninja , I said he know he's noob , so he don't blame , but U know ur noob and still crying and blaming Enkord for nothing , go see ur childrens , its been 7 years u didn't seen 'em !
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
You right i had you wrong

Sandassassin all you want you are the nigger/slave you listen to black people music Og Genasis Og Maco Kanye West Etc.and you follow our fashion . We have dominate in sports and fighting. For the Agelessisback don't believe in religion goodluck with that. For Nutcracker you gotta notice people are going to judge you all your life you could find the cure for aids and people will say why he couldn't findit faster. FUCK SOCIETY Be racist but just don't let me run into you one day your shit gonna get slipt. I Don't Do drugs or Drink Or Shoot people. I am Thug Means I only Fight if someone fuck with me and sand your fucking with me big time. I hope you not in any groups in facebook ☺
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
FUCK YOU BITCH NIGGA HIT LIST!!!!!

Fake nigga, fuck your conversation!
Bang! Bitch!
Fuck Nigga

These niggas, they not real
So how could I relate? (Nah!)
These lames not makin' change
So how could I relate? (At all!)
That nigga ain't puttin' on
And I could tell you fake
Nigga, fuck your conversation!
Edited 4 minutes later by .
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Fake nigga, fuck your conversation!
Bang! Bitch!
Fuck Nigga

These niggas, they not real
These lames not makin' change
So how could I relate? (At all!)
That nigga ain't puttin' on
And I could tell you fake
Nigga, fuck your conversation!

Bananas , bananas everywhere 🙄 !!
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
attacking like kids! 😁
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him