GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

The infamous STORY game, now here!

1 2 3 4 5 6

Reply to
strip of her cloths and wear her famous swimsuit to offer the GODS.......
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
...which teleport BEEmine to medieval...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

...which teleport BEEmine to medieval...

castle wherein the name "notorious" is randomly placed everywhere.....
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
...and after BEEmine climb to the "notorious" wall of it, in "notorious" window appear beaty "notorious" princess, and his minds become nasty, he though to become a "notorians" leader...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
So Eu_Eu realized he was in the story!!!! 😲 Then, he asked to Madda rlx a bit and let we dude have fun. 😁 But i was BANNED FROM STORY because i don't have a doctor with good medkits. 😎 So sad... ☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
so eu_eu traveled far away until he reached the path known only to mortals as the "psycho-path"......
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
as eu_eu traveled down the path... he noticed a recent flyer for "Chicken's Gunrox Tournament", and wondered...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
"If I dress up as a stork, maybe the Sheriff of Roxingham won't recognize me and I can play!" So he hurried off to make a stork costume on his sewing machine...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
...only to later find that the tournament is already over 😝.......
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

1 2 3 4 5 6

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him