GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Live overwatch

Live overwatch
Hi everyone, here I suggest to you this: Live game spectating! Now, before you just go on to youtube or something, consider this:
▪ For new players, they could learn new strategies
▪ Experienced players could comment after the match
▪ Regular people can record evidence of players faking and easily report them
▪ This would help stop people camping for a prolonged period of time, similar to the red zone
▪ If people are bored, they can go entertain themselves with a mega spectate or something in clover
Now this is how it would work. Every match has an at least 5-20 minute delay, depending on if the match is 1v1 or 5v5. I got this idea from CS:GO live watching or over watch. So, share your thoughts about the idea. Thank you for your attention.
Edited 3 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
A move from five minutes ago can reveal where you are going in the map or hints to your strategy. I'm sure you've had a battle where you thought your opponent was somewhere specific and was revealed to be somewhere else. There are more than enough videos for a beginner to find on YouTube that can help them as a player.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
What about saved ones

A move from five minutes ago can reveal where you are going in the map or hints to your strategy. I'm sure you've had a battle where you thought your opponent was somewhere specific and was revealed to be somewhere else. There are more than enough videos for a beginner to find on YouTube that can help them as a player.

Thanks for that thought.
Well what about if a person (like me) gets in an actual 2x1 fake where lv 15 (valdas17) kills and nojuswent loots me and i forget to record, atleast it would be nice if there would be some game downloads added. I mean come on, 120 battles a day to record which would expire in 6 hours isn't hard.... Right? Considering the 40 players that play gunrox now... That's 125% of total people in my class xD _____________________________________________________________________________
AND NO! CRY IS NOT AN OPTION
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him