GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Maps...

*DELETED*
Maps...
Berserker, why creator map create only noobs map ?... i hate it.. all maps bad for me. I have 100% unlucly or u hate me ? ;_; ....😡☹í😕
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
You're just another noob whining about this game. If you dont know how to play then it is your problem , not ours
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
affffffff berserker today me sig scretch 13 and enemy have 14 HP why you do this????? 😡😡😡
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

affffffff berserker today me sig scretch 13 and enemy have 14 HP why you do this????? 😡😡😡

how one old player told me. scrash its big part in dhis game😳
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
It's RNG fault, like always
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Really reasons to post on a forum boys ?
I cant believe it, players creating threads to write floods dont waste admins time ! lets learn play
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

I cant believe it, players creating threads to write floods dont waste admins time ! lets learn play

Are you serious?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edited 2 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him