GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Deleting accounts.

Deleting accounts.
hello gunrox players.
I would like to know if it is possible to delete an account. I guess it isnt. Well next question..
will the moderators ever make this possible?
I say this because I would like to delete mine and create a new one using the same email adress.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
If the problem is only about e-mail address, then just change it to some non-existing one and then create other account with it.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
that will be great!!
for those players that don't have cash to redo the account, or simply creat a new one without using a new email adress.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
not really..

If the problem is only about e-mail address, then just change it to some non-existing one and then create other account with it.

I would like to be able to be called Metallica again actually..I really like the name!
but..and the cash...that van helsing say..is there any way to transfer cash between accounts?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
No, there is no way.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Hmm... i think there should be a way to give cash, it would be more interesting.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him