GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

I mean what i say...

I mean what i say...
General Amnesty
do it one time and fix a date that all Players knows.
😁😁😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
playing right now is horrible...
like i said it´s nearly impossible to Play normal games.
i´m sure that their are some Players with more then 1 acc and 1 pc.
Too bad i was amused to start the game again, after 2 weeks im disappoited.
some Players fakes 2-3 years without any banns omg what happend?
They are lightyears away from normal guys.
look at some stats, incredible.
😝😝😝
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
forget the amnesty...
best is, do Nothing like Always in the past.
😕☹😕☹
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
You have to realize that ENKORD is a small company, they couldn't support GUNROX and TT2 at once, TT2 was a bigger project with more money involved and generated more revenue than GUNROX did(i assume). GUNROX was finished in terms of new weapons and such, i admit, they could have handled the whole support for the game better, but it is what it is.
They handed moderator to a few people, they tried their best to keep the game clean, but they all burn out and/or lose interest in the game at some point, they do it for free, they don't work at ENKORD and they aren't required to be on the game 24/7, the other reason why there hasn't been a new moderator picked is and again i am going based off of assumption, because berserker just hasn't found someone or hasn't bothered making someone a mod again.
The issue with making players moderators is that they don't sign any contract, which means that the same thing could happen with berna by getting his account hacked and a lot of people getting banned, the controversy with FAKE aborting an art game, there's just so many variables of things that could go wrong.
Trust me, i get your frustration, i have faked and it does really kill the mood of the game because no one really plays for real anymore, at least in the mid levels, it's more or less turned into clan wars only with everyone faking to get top 1 in every area of the competition, it is what it is sadly, i tried to come up with a community tournament idea, berserker replied saying it was a pain to do back in the day, so i doubt it's any easier - I would gladly spend a little bit of money every now and then just to give people something else to do besides faking, but it's something i would have to think about and talk to about with one of the admins, which is increasingly difficult to do in the first place.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him