GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Errors of Gunrox

Errors of Gunrox
The following is a list of errors, or mistakes that berserker made, or simply forgot whilst creating the game:
Error: The Barrett M90 is spelled with two T's at the end of "Barrett" instead of one. In-game, the Barrett is spelled with one T.
Error: There is a Bipod on the Barrett while a unit is holding it. However, in Cash Shop, Inventory or in the Weapon Box, there is not.
Error: The small hole in the chest plate of Improved Power Armor while in the Cash Shop, or in Inventory, is on the right side. While in battle, it is on the left.
Error: The Bipod on the AWM while shown in the Weapon Box in battle, is faced inward. When a unit is holding it however, it is faced outward.
Error: There is a Scope on the Gauss Rifle while a unit is holding it. In Cash Shop, Inventory, or Weapon Box, there is not. There is also a Front Sight Post on the Gauss Rifle while a unit is holding it. When in Cash Shop, Inventory, or Weapon Box, there is not
The following is a list of real life corrections of Gunrox weapon(s):
Correction: The Neostead, (Neostead 2000) is a pump action shotgun. In-game it is a burst/automatic shotgun.
Correction: The AK74u (AKSu) fires a 5.45 x 39mm Russian cartridge, not a 7.62mm
Correction: The G11, fires a 4.73 x 33mm Caseless cartridge, not a 5.56mm
Correction: The Vykhlop fires a subsonic 12.7 x 55mm (.50 cal) cartridge, not a 9mm
Correction: The M60, is fed ammunition from the left side. In-game, it is fed from the right.
Correction: The M249 S.A.W., is fed ammunition from the left side. In-game, it is fed from the right.
Correction: The Vulcan is actually the M61 Vulcan, firing a 20mm, (not 5.56mm) Gatling Gun
Correction: The Avenger, is actually a 30mm, (not 7.62mm) GAU-8 Avenger Gatling Cannon, with SEVEN barrels, not EIGHT. (as shown in game)
The overall motive of creating this list was not to insult, or discredit Gunrox; but to point out some of the flaws in our game. :P
Edited 17 hours, 18 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
devin2010 need a girlfriend
go home devin200 you're drunk 😕🙄
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
How am i drunk? (says the one who called me devin200) I have a girlfriend... lol... all it takes is noticing simple things... not that hard, and the funny thing is, you cant understand half of this Thread.
Edited 38 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
devin game is ok no need more changes - right, Enkord?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Hey teacher Devin2010
Is that a gunrox's class ? Can I join ^^ ? I promise I make no troubles ^^
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

The following is a list of errors, or mistakes that berserker made, or simply forgot whilst creating the game:
Error: The Barrett M90 is spelled with two T's at the end of "Barrett" instead of one. In-game, the Barrett is spelled with one T.
Error: There is a Bipod on the Barrett while a unit is holding it. However, in Cash Shop, Inventory or in the Weapon Box, there is not.
Error: The small hole in the chest plate of Improved Power Armor while in the Cash Shop, or in Inventory, is on the right side. While in battle, it is on the left.
Error: The Bipod on the AWM while shown in the Weapon Box in battle, is faced inward. When a unit is holding it however, it is faced outward.
Error: There is a Scope on the Gauss Rifle while a unit is holding it. In Cash Shop, Inventory, or Weapon Box, there is not
Correction: The Neostead, (Neostead 2000) is a pump action shotgun. In-game it is a burst/automatic shotgun.
Correction: The AK74u (AKSu) fires a 5.45 x 39mm Russian cartridge, not a 7.62mm
Correction: The Vykhlop fires a subsonic 12.7 x 55mm (.50 cal) cartridge, not a 9mm
Correction: The M60, is fed ammunition from the left side. In-game, it is fed from the right.
Correction: The M249 S.A.W., is fed ammunition from the left side. In-game, it is fed from the right.
Correction: The Vulcan is actually the M61 Vulcan, firing a 20mm, (not 5.56mm) Gatling Gun
Correction: The Avenger, is actually a 30mm, (not 7.62mm) GAU-8 Avenger Gatling Cannon, with SEVEN barrels, not EIGHT. (as shown in game)
The overall motive of creating this list was not to insult, or discredit Gunrox; but to point out some of the flaws in our game. :P

Those probably won't be fixed, since they would make the game worse (too many kinds of ammo) or have no change in gameplay at all, but anyway, you actually found a lot errors that I have never noticed before, good job.
(No, this is not sarcasm)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
error:you always afk and dc on megas
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
wow bravo you just wasted ur time, if they cant fix bugs dont even bother with minor details
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Um
Tell me if am wrong but I believe they are not suppose to put the real name of guns in games and the ammunition part would just be more expensive for us the players
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Error: There is a Scope on the Gauss Rifle while a unit is holding it. In Cash Shop, Inventory, or Weapon Box, there is not. There is also a Front Sight Post on the Gauss Rifle while a unit is holding it. When in Cash Shop, Inventory, or Weapon Box, there is not

Nice post its seems u r good in guns or terrorist. Or mb in army! LOL
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
I'm surprised nobody noticed when they ran out of creativity at 120 skill weapons that they just ripped off from other games.
The flacker shotgun is actually the hyperblaster from quake its a fokin duplicate.Pulsator and punisher are also exact duplicates from other games but i forgot their names.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
u self are error 😎
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
weed can do this 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
I cant enter on gunrox
Server is bad now -.- i want play. .... berserker. Me try and say that server is in repair now pls try later -.-
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Lol

You think they care I don't think they just get money from 200 players lol
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I found i BIG error on my gunrox game have player '' devin2010 '' .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Says the level 37 >_>
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

-.-" you are expert of weapon . just Play gunrox. and remember nobody's perfect ! ^)^
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Says the level 37 >_>

What did use being level 50, and playing like a level 10?

Take a poll to see how many have the same opinion as me. 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him