GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Fake Mega Level 21 and Level 12

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Fake Mega Level 21 and Level 12
Can you please deal with these fakers, the level 21 and level 12 kamied on own team and mined own team. Also milkors own team as the screenshot shows, and other team calls them both fakers. They deserve a perma ban for wasting all of our cash, especuially people like me whom support this game with real money. Thanks in advance.
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
banned them both
ban the lvl 12 and the lvl 21 they both killed teamates in this mega
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
BANN!!
I am the white thing 😡 its me !!!! he shot me ! bann that 2 fakers.they couse everyone loose items.and I said him NOTHING that requires to shot me !!
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
Yes. i can see that it's the yellow hitting the light blue.. but what's the name ?
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to

Yes. i can see that it's the yellow hitting the light blue.. but what's the name ?

Look at the colors of the units attacking and being attacked they are on the same team.How can you be so stupid.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
Stinger learnt your english for sake. I know that they are in the same team dude. i am trying to see what are their name . i don't need your insults to my intelligence and what's wrong with you ? did i step onto you?
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to

Stinger learnt your english for sake. I know that they are in the same team dude. i am trying to see what are their name . i don't need your insults to my intelligence and what's wrong with you ? did i step onto you?

If there are too many posts on a report thread than moderators or admins don't punish them because of conflicting evidences it happened long ago to me and now many time mods ignore report threads with long posts.I just want these fakers in megas to get banned.
9 years ago
9 years ago
Reply to
lol
if you just click on the picture yo can see all the names
9 years ago
9 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him