GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

This is a Joke!!!!

This is a Joke!!!!
So what happend is ,me and one of my friends dinkabus decided to play a gamebattle(2v2) so the game begun and everything and we almost won , we were going vs 42 and a 50, all of the 50s units died so he quited, the 42 had 1 more unit left alive and we basically (WON) so moderator *Shuma. Decided to come in and umm. *Joke* Such as , *im going to abort the game * ban you all * give you a warning * i geuss it was sarcasm so i pretty much said yeah sure sure. at the last minute he aborted the game, basically we spent 1 hours of wasting our life time in a game so a moderator can come and joke around and abort it, we did not ask him to abort the game, we did not evan tell him someone was faking , he just came in joked around and aborted it , Well he ofcourse thought noone is watching, not any moderators or anything , and these people are *idiots* they wouldnt do anything about it, well luckily i recorded the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuX0BbdEK_A&feature=youtu.be Here is the ending of the game , proves he aborted it for no simple reason, basically i didnt charge my money and waste time of my life so a moderator can come abort it, If the adminstrators doesnt have a word on this , The game would be total corrupt , this is a moderator position not a pitty thing he will do it again if noone steps up , thank you for reading ☺
Edited 3 minutes later by .
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Wooooow, where Berserker Now?
Stupid Shuma.... idiots mods lol... need a trustable mod
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Berserk
Gunrox needs a new mod that just aborts games, ow giving ban in lvl 1 accounts, sometimes it's new people trying to see how the game is, ow just doing a gameplay, if it's to have mods like that in the game, and better close , Because nobody else will spend with this game ...
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Noob Mod
Shuma is banning for fun !! Why have a moderator like this?😡
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
noob shuma !!!!
i banned in my acc the-real_bros no reason ... shuma was think its fake random vs noob player jimaras
STUPID MOD ! we need FAKE* back
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
lol?
kkkkkkk? fun? gunrox is the game where u are not supposed to do anything but charging E😝😝😝
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Ever since this happened I have noticed a huge decrease in players. In an apparent sign of solidarity, a lot of players have stopped playing almost a day after this event happened. My clan was doing so well and no there is virtually nobody logging on anymore. I think this game is done now, only the stupid idiots who are being fleeced by greedy Berserker are stupid enough to keep playing - thinking they are achieving something by playing and being the best in the few clans remaining. The fact is you guys are retards and Berserker is laughing all the way to the bank with your money. There are so many other great games to play out there, just look on Steam for them. Many of them are also free. This just is such an expensive game compared to 95% of the games out there - and nobody plays this in comparison to the 1000s of people that play these other free to play games. Berserker is the evil slavelord and you fools are his slaves.
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote
Reply to
this nigga is fuckin stupid as hell.. stfu Nut
6 years ago Quote
6 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him