GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

looking for pink art

looking for pink art
Hey guy's ! i am looking for watchfull eyes, emergency case...
(mainly watchfull eyes) and i see some in market for ridiculous price (10k), i paid 1 other at 800, wich i think its a good price, so if someone got a group of those (10-15 watchfull eyes/emergency case), contact me in game or here by mail, lets talk abt a price and we make it.
And also, i need to say right now that i am not gonna pay before i got the art, whoever u are, i will pay after receiving the art. Don't waste my time by trying to scam me, it WON'T work.
(you can contact me in zkyz0 too)
Edited 13 minutes later by .
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
Btw

Hey guy's ! i am looking for watchfull eyes, emergency case...
(mainly watchfull eyes) and i see some in market for ridiculous price (10k), i paid 1 other at 800, wich i think its a good price, so if someone got a group of those (10-15 watchfull eyes/emergency case), contact me in game or here by mail, lets talk abt a price and we make it.
And also, i need to say right now that i am not gonna pay before i got the art, whoever u are, i will pay after receiving the art. Don't waste my time by trying to scam me, it WON'T work.
(you can contact me in zkyz0 too)

Btw u no need pay before or after, use market and I say u 0% scam, and use password in market if a specially person want to buy something, I mean u want to buy, sorry for my English.
And maybe u can scam people if people first give u art and u not send cash.. 😉
Use market.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yeah

Btw u no need pay before or after, use market and I say u 0% scam, and use password in market if a specially person want to buy something, I mean u want to buy, sorry for my English.
Use market.

The_Lord is right because you can use the Artifact Market for deals like that.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

Use market.

if you got nothing interesting to say u better shut up, i said i want to buy GROUP of art, not 1 by 1, wich is impossible whit market, thanks.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
shut

if you got nothing interesting to say u better shut up, i said i want to buy GROUP of art, not 1 by 1, wich is impossible whit market, thanks.

Every scammer or stoler when he want STOL arts he buy group of arts 😝...everyone agree with that and everyone has being stoling by selling group of arts and the one who buy don't pay...and that's happens to me .... So use market like my friend The_lord said ... 😉
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Ignore what these low level noobs are saying.pwned is completely trustable art buyer and would never scam anybody.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
oh

Ignore what these low level noobs are saying.pwned is completely trustable art buyer and would never scam anybody.

I said MAYBE pwned is scammer, but if u sure he isnt scammer, u can trade him but if he scam u its ur own fault, but use market is the best. Oh and dont trust people who u dont know and other people never said he is trustable, than use market the best. And buy single arts market the best.
And its better admin like beserker make people can buy group of arts in market, than our scam problem is maybe solved?
Btw some of us arent 'low lv noobs' as u think, even we maybe not have high lv it doesnt say we know nothing about it 😉
hope u understand what i say because i got shitty english.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

I said MAYBE pwned is scammer, but if u sure he isnt scammer, u can trade him but if he scam u its ur own fault, but use market is the best. Oh and dont trust people who u dont know and other people never said he is trustable, than use market the best. And buy single arts market the best.
And its better admin like beserker make people can buy group of arts in market, than our scam problem is maybe solved?
Btw some of us arent 'low lv noobs' as u think, even we maybe not have high lv it doesnt say we know nothing about it 😉
hope u understand what i say because i got shitty english.

i understand what you say, but anybody here that know me know im fully trustable, im just saying that if anybody wanna deal whit me, i do not give first, i dont care if you don't trust me, we just not gonna make a deal, i got many many player that are always asking me when they got art to sell because they know they gonna get paid, not like a lot of you low lvl that always scam for 5000enk, loosing honor just to get some art. I Am a casher, veteran player, and fully trustable, if you dont believe me i dont care, really.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
yes i believe u, but i am being scammed for 150k so i dont trust many players anymore. And i always say use market, because people wanna scam me to, and there are always tricks to scam people, even scam veteran player or smart players. And some friends of me also being scammed. But the problem is: i trust or not? If u trust someone gonna send, u got 50/50% chance he scammer or he is not scammer, thats the big problem.
So to solve this problem, is maybe good idea: Beserker need to make that people can buy group art in market, because it will solve all (mostly 99%) of our scam problems. And u can say wich art u wanna buy from a player, and he place it on market, and u buy group of art safely.
Edited 2 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
if i have. purple beneli m4 violet and purple neostead? and how much ?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

So to solve this problem, is maybe good idea: Beserker need to make that people can buy group art in market, because it will solve all (mostly 99%) of our scam problems. And u can say wich art u wanna buy from a player, and he place it on market, and u buy group of art safely.

ofc it would be the best but they want us to charge many time, so they wont do it i think..
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

if i have. purple beneli m4 violet and purple neostead? and how much ?

Pink arts are : army stock , swat rifle , shiny , pacifier , PB , epic revolver ,sexy killer , bomber , jungle tiger , emergency case , field medikit and more .... And u won them only on with getting medals 😁😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Pink arts are : army stock , swat rifle , shiny , pacifier , PB , epic revolver ,sexy killer , bomber , jungle tiger , emergency case , field medikit and more .... And u won them only on with getting medals 😁😁

I believe he was talking about the Scary Stick

and Boar Hunter
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
right

I believe he was talking about the Scary Stick

and Boar Hunter

I see....I was searching for medal awards ..... But its so hard to find it ....cuz I'm in iPad 😉...btw ty for this info 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him