GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

The best player

*DELETED*
The best player
saidm is the best player . although he is level 37 but he were the best he had the best skill . he got rank and medals better than anyone

Untitled.jpg

10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
hahahahahahahahaha it s really stupid to talk about urself .... ur not the best player .. im better than u in rank and in skill ... i got brigadier general lvl 40 without spending 1 $ on this game .. and there is other players that are better than me
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

hahahahahahahahaha it s really stupid to talk about urself .... ur not the best player .. im better than u in rank and in skill ... i got brigadier general lvl 40 without spending 1 $ on this game .. and there is other players that are better than me

i didn't spend 1$ too and i am lvl 37 u lvl 40 . i am the best player . i will back when bers launch gunrox 2
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Huh...
WHO CARE ABOUT U :P ?
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
I'll say what the person said above me.Nobody gives a fuck in the end your banned just like me ☺
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
bitch please !. actuall i have 8x level 50. and im pound for pound level 12 of the planet.
just dont comment . im the best !
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

bitch please !. actuall i have 8x level 50. and im pound for pound level 12 of the planet.

lier noob. just shut up or i will change your password
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
No I am
Actually am the best player in gunrox so shut please thread closed..... VOTE NO MORE RETALLIATION
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
You have to prove that you are young players like me. But how. Try to be in level 37 with a high and blue rank like me and try to get the medals like me
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
dude, u are BANNED, u broke so many rules that you can't even unban your account, and you are claiming that you are the best player in the game? Seriously, you are a idiot, give a try on real gunrox, whitout faking, medal farming, referer farming, ( wich is the worst medal in gunrox, because no one of these blue nickname drive 500 active play into the game BECAUSE THERE IS NOT MUCH MORE THAN 100 WHO'S PLAYING, some admin should make some MATHS whit that, anyway...) and try to reach 50 whitout getting ban, then u gonna claim to be the best player.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
the most stupid player ever saw -__- talking about himself..
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

oh really ? tell me the names of those lvl 50 accounts " if u really have " 😁😁
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him