GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

To U Bers..

*DELETED*
To U Bers..
u should make it like that
Player waelmessi silenced Reason: saying truth
Bro..
i was talking like that because!! i don t have cash = No Guns = No Games??
- i was asking how to get weps in this game if u are poor (like me). Can u answer me??
Hope u do that fast
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
He's teling truth !
I agree with that guy this is 200% pay to win game if u dont have cash u dont have weapons and armors u must make this game little bit easyer or something (big lvl hard to get weps low lvl easy) thats stupid !😡
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
no weapons, no cash, no all? huh...
So... just keep doing random battles and keep playing naked. I defeated many full armed players (some are 2 lvls higher) even if im naked.
As you got the needed weapons for full arm, go full arm and keep winning until your powerful again.
If you lose, keep playing naked again, and then get full.
Thats the cycle of my other account
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Don't Waste You're Time Every Single Player in Gunrox Have Created a Thread Like This And Bers said something like this every single time
"no cash>no money for server > no gunrox "
in other words Pay or leave ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
No cash = no items = fake to get items = ban = gunrox bad game :P
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

No cash = no items = fake to get items = ban = gunrox bad game :P

No, at all!
We got 2 ways:
"No cash = no items = fake to get items = ban = gunrox bad game :P"
"No cash = no itens = fake to get itens = moderator don't saw anything = mission completed xD"
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
One word: SUPERREWARDS!
Also, play megas. Good exp, and they aren't as expensive. If you win, you can find just about anything you need in loot.
Additionally, I can make enough with SuperRewards to pay for 2 more megas while I'm playing one and doing offers in between turns. It's a good system, and its free ☺
Just a suggestion. SuperRewards isn't for everyone, but for those who do it and are experienced with it can make plenty of Enkord.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Try a good but cheap build
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Maybe this game could have a flat monthly charge to play to make it cheaper where certain guns were free. And people could pay extra for premium stuff, grenades/mines/40mm, and arts as usual. Just and idea. Any thoughts?
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
hey bob long time no see 😁
and no there is no chance that normal items get cheper or free just forget that idea bro :P
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
you can make your money go 2, maybe 3x further by not purchasing silencers, lasers, grenade launchers ☺ and also by not having a build that uses only explosives. (bad idea)
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
REally
i think this truth coz superrewards in my country have only paid offers
so i cant do it what to do now in gunrox i not play fakes
i just go find 1x1 naked but they lie me is no way to do any thing
???/?
where are u berserker
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
If you do not have money, this game is a bad idea for your wallet ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*

u should make it like that
Player waelmessi silenced Reason: saying truth
Bro..
i was talking like that because!! i don t have cash = No Guns = No Games??
- i was asking how to get weps in this game if u are poor (like me). Can u answer me??
Hope u do that fast

Woh woh we got a badass over here, if you dont like it just dont play. kthxbye
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
There is a nice idea to get weapons which is COINS .
I know some players who are usually armed by coins only but unfortunately they had to play some fakes to get coins however I guess you can without fakes.
Also, it is better to play only MEGA if you are not casher.
Kind regards,
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
No cash... Solution
I got to admit that gunrox is a boring way without cash.
But you should get real:
1. Your build must be 3x tank or 3x sniper or others (avoid explosives) , and often randoms for cash.
2. have extra items in your storage, because you might lose a game.
3. Try supper rewards, I tried but it's hard, this is not the best solution.
4. Don't use coins, sell it for 40mms or what...
5. Just go random if your full armed or (naked)<-- if you don't care of loss.
6. Go create games if your playing safe, not to fight pro players.
I hope this helps
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Yup...

There is a nice idea to get weapons which is COINS .
I know some players who are usually armed by coins only but unfortunately they had to play some fakes to get coins however I guess you can without fakes.
Also, it is better to play only MEGA if you are not casher.
Kind regards,

Yup...
What I do with my naked account is that I keep going random. Of course, in one day maybe if you are not unfortunate to fight at least 2 naked players and win them 2x, you will be able to get a coin. And might get some stuff. What is good is that if you are naked, you defeated a full armed guy which sometimes happen to me (woot loot) and that helps a lot for arm.
Also, if you got some noob weapons and armors, use them when you random. Random at places with good items like mystic. And keep doing that until you have collected many coins. Sell each coin for 100E, which what I do. Then now youre full! Keep winning and if you lose, use the coins and extra stuff and do the cycly again and bla bla bla...
Edited 55 minutes later by . Reason: I sell coin for 100E.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him