GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Visa problem !

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Hi ..
This month only my visa showed thats I spent +400$
however I am sure I did not reach that much !!
So I start observing my Visa
and I saw thats last 3 times I charged my visa count it x2 for each one !!
I just want to know , Is the problem from Enkord,RegNow, Or from my bank ?!
DATE DESCRIPTION CARD ENDING IN AUTHORIZATIONS
10/06/12 DRI*CHARGE 10,0 ORDERFIND.COM MN ???? $9.95
10/07/12 DRI*CHARGE 22,0 ORDERFIND.COM MN ???? $19.95
10/07/12 DRI*CHARGE 22,0 ORDERFIND.COM MN ???? $19.95
each color actually 1 payment but in my card show it x2
I will stop charging until this problem will be solved...
I want to check with Mode first to help me .. then Enkord .. then with my bank who should take care of that ..

Also, I charged 2 times and I did not got my cash !
* art in market , I charged and my card balance reduced by the price and the cash did not came However I charged again and the cash came ,
but the 1st payment did not came
*also was art in market and did not came yet , the arts purchase canceled

Reported by .

11 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think this might be your bank problem if you not charging it 2 times intentionally, cause other people do not reported such a problem.
As for the case when you charged and haven't received cash you need to PM me your order numbers which failed to deliver.
As for the art purchase, sometimes when money came it late and art is already gone, you will get all your money directly into your account, the paymed is not cancelled.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I think this might be your bank problem if you not charging it 2 times intentionally, cause other people do not reported such a problem.
As for the case when you charged and haven't received cash you need to PM me your order numbers which failed to deliver.
As for the art purchase, sometimes when money came it late and art is already gone, you will get all your money directly into your account, the paymed is not cancelled.

I have only 1 order ID and the other I did not record it , I thought it will just take 1 to 2 days then it will come
order number removed
I will check with my bank after the weekend .
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

I have only 1 order ID and the other I did not record it , I thought it will just take 1 to 2 days then it will come
order number removed
I will check with my bank after the weekend .

This order was an error indeed, it is delivered now.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him