GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

SEYLAW BAM (INJUSTIÇA)

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Reply to *DELETED*
lol why 2 acc in forum

hmm ... he led ban for using a protection so that there is this protection? 😲 😲 😲

omg juiced = ligeirinho not the ban because of its protection, but "because of his fake
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
will put you a question?

I do not like games combined, princialmente in large games (5x5). I was the last champion of the tournament so cause I am good player and respect the rules.

one question .. do you even like the rules because its acc is Account Problems were all wrong? .. seylaw = morto😡
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to
???????
hmmm ... seylaw told me he not only defended and not fake, I'm his friend so no one would suspect him 😕
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

one question .. do you even like the rules because its acc is Account Problems were all wrong? .. seylaw = morto😡

you are crazy butterfly?
(MORT0) is not my account, but from my cousin who showed me the game, sometimes getting it.
by chance have 2 accounts and banned?
😲
14 years ago
14 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
he is not fake
Borbo, he is not fake, you should not have banned, was only defence !!
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
:)
just here ... I leave in the hands of Berserker to know for sure what to do ..
😁

I am anti-fake admired by some and hated by the fake 😁
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to
Eta
to por fora da história e estou sabendo apenas das coisas pela metade ... mas se for realmente verdade, é injustiça .... mas entrando em outras histórias ... já fui injustamente lesado em uma mega por motivos de fake e a borboletinha não tomou nenhuma providência ...
14 years ago
14 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
Discussions of moderation activity in public prohibited by game rules which presumably you've never read. Also this wasn't your first ban so dont play innocent.
14 years ago
14 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him