GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

to astor

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Reply to

Ally kill Saracin with grenade. Killed on purpose. This is a fake. Your cry sometimes kills.
A good plan for the theft of artifacts at. He failed. 😁

Like astro said, he wasn't in the game... so where is the proof or screenshot that saracins team mate killed him with nade?
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Fair game?
I like fair games
That level 10 didnt play fair game so bad bad bad!
But why bann him for that so many peaple play unfair even voltron players
And it is strange that all mods can if want go in lockers and take stuff.
some years ago a mod take some arts from me because the message was i used not valued creditcard what ofcourse was not true
i reported and didnt get answer
so if a mod trust or like a player than he can do this!
didnt give me then a save feeling and now also not give me good feeling
So i think only berserker can make these decisions because many players feel that mods love and like voltron
so thats my oppinion
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
humm
unfortunately there is no more justice in this game .. adm y moderators are not correct, and seeks to help one or the other ... for example piteco acc stolen for more than 20 days where this banishment? there? not clear that the person who stole just put money in the account and there was no ban ...Gunrox and not as before=_=: Mad:adm simply omit it as the facts and no answers
Edited 2 minutes later by .
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

you said this like you are playing gunrox for 1-2 years. money make justice, and the game is not exception ☺

It's still free fight for that ☺
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
I'm waiting for the response by team Enkord...........
12 years ago
12 years ago
😡there are 1 to 2 years I sold an art and a person in the u shopping for a credit card stolen.
I had to repay the 20k but you did not return my art
I demand the return of my art as you have done for saracin😲
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
what u guys say ?
we need new mods.but like me nice and friendly and can turst and fair.but stilll rules are rules.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

😡there are 1 to 2 years I sold an art and a person in the u shopping for a credit card stolen.

u need ask with astor for back art ☺
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

same with me!
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
yea astor i agrreee with henrique u need back all our arts what happend with me i lost about 300k one day cuz a noob stole all my arts in outpost and u no return to me but u return to sara this is unfair
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Hmm, welcome to the new age of paranoia. Now every time u lost/forget that u lost/forget that u sold an art, admins and mods will be spammed with "OMG GIMME BACK MY ARTZ PLZZZZ"
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

Hmm, welcome to the new age of paranoia. Now every time u lost/forget that u lost/forget that u sold an art, admins and mods will be spammed with "OMG GIMME BACK MY ARTZ PLZZZZ"

thats why bers didnt help in situations like this. and he was right! ☺ astor did mistake. it was better for him to leave arts for thief (cause the thief got ban. he was punished already) and generate for sara arts like he lost and give him in secret 😉
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

I'm waiting for the response by team Enkord...........

And you got it.
You are banned on forums for breaking the rules.
Discussion of moderation activity in public is not allowed. Contact support@enkord.com if you have questions about moderation.
Response on the situation:
Moderators do their job and if they do something they do it to make the game better and fair. If they do something illegal, I kick them from moderators. Astor is not kicked, thus it means that he has valid reason for that punishment --that's all you need to know.
We are not going to do full-length explanations or posting screenshots only because some player disagree with punishment. This is absurd and will lead to chaos.
Thread closed, have fun.
12 years ago
12 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him