GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

A guide to saving cash

1 2

Reply to

you are not forced... when u click u know that the memorizer will complete your set. first click it will try to complete it of your inventory. if it can't complete it all, it will ask u if u want to complete the rest from cash shop, and will do so if u agree.
the reason i said it waste cash is not because of the concept which is good on its own, but becuase the memorizer can remember but not think. so it will not fill your inventoy with blue arts, or with items that are almost similar. therefor you will stack alot of items in your inventory that some may be used, and yet buy all your gear again.

Ok tnx,
and your right, its a waste of cash. Youll ba lazier and its useless.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
added general build tips
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Easy steps to be casher ...

1. Find a sheep casher 10-14 years old
2. Add him as a friend as a first step 😁
3. Tell him u poorest player in the game and create a sad story of ur life "ur mother dead , ur father drug dealer and u know the other stuff 😉
4. Find the best weapons or any noob art and give him for free ...
5. Make him be intresting in ur skills and tell him that u are having a long career and many Experiance in this game ...
80% Gunrox Players Reality ...!!! ☺

BEST ADVICE EVER!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

3. Tell him u poorest player in the game and create a sad story of ur life "ur mother dead , ur father drug dealer and u know the other stuff 😉
5. Make him be intresting in ur skills and tell him that u are having a long career and many Experiance in this game ...

I Would Prefer to die before i become this kind of bitch's crying and insulting to get weapons and stuff...if you got any friend like that he's not a real friend just ignore him.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
Edit: when you say "expansive" you should be saying "expensive". Two totally different words. Just trying to help ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

Edit: when you say "expansive" you should be saying "expensive". Two totally different words. Just trying to help ☺

i know there are typos here and than, i don't speak english as my primary language.
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
a little late post but it's never too late to say gj so
well done!
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to

i know there are typos here and than, i don't speak english as my primary language.

I know this, that is why I said I am just helping you out ☺
11 years ago Quote
11 years ago Quote
Reply to
good guide 😝😝
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
it is very important for all
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

you killed me with your sick imagination man 😁
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
are there any ways to earn Enkord cash for free. If yes could you send a link or describe the steps, please
😕
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
There are some ways to get cash, but it is not a lot much..
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Where is the build?
Can you put the build that you sayed?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Nice 🙄
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
bers
We need updates to draw more players, as before.
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
i use PAYPAL for charge E
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
The real problem
We all know that this game is expensive, I have played it for a long time and trying to save everything to make it cheaper, but actually that make me stop playing because I was tired to play beginner accounts. So, as you can see by my name, I took the higher level account and the best one to go forward, then I decided to have a real fun and buy some real cash, I'm from brazil and today the dollar cost 5x our coin and the normal income is about 1000$, 1500$.. Anyway, i play alot and have alot of fun, like alot. Then the cash is over and I bought some just to play megas, when it's over I bought again, and again, and again. So I could see that this game is the most expensive game ever, pay to win it's a joke to this. And because of that I decided to stop playing, and that happen to many people, I know a quite much Brazilians that do the same because is irrational keep with this mindset of pay to play EVERY SINGLE GAME. I can tell that this game died for many reasons, and the top 1 is this. Please berserker, I already pay your bills some times, I really want to enjoy your work and pay for it again, but not like this, please make this game cheaper, use the example of the new games, don't let your creation dead!!
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I think they will decrease the costs of items after gunrox2, but not sure. Many player would not fake anymore because buying items will be then cheaper ☺
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him