GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Cant download Gunrox...

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

I was trying to enter in gunrox than appeared a message saying Sycronization corrupt ... Something like that ..... Later i delete gunrox from My computer And now i cant download ☹

Reported by .

10 years ago Quote
Reply to
its happening to me too 😡
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to
English : When i enter in the icon : Free game download .. My internet brand : OI in Brazil. Says that cant find the link..
Portuguese: Quando eu clico em baixar o jogo de graça aparece um link da OI falando Alguma coisa the Dns error que nao pode achar o link ...

Edited : I restored the Gunrox on my pc ... When i enter in the Bin But now still saying Synchronization data is corrupt ☹
Edited 9 minutes later by . Reason: Gunrox back in my computer.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
mucha razon hay problemas con el servidor de gunrox nesesitamos ayuda rapida es urgente comuniquuen si es alguna modificacion de gunrox !!
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Now you should be able to download and play.
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote
Reply to

Now you should be able to download and play.

:/ Message happen today : An error had ocurred when was trying...... Possible reason:
Server under maintance..........
10 years ago Quote
10 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him