GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

No new game releases like gunrox?

No new game releases like gunrox?
It's been years since I've been active and I truly did love this game. With all the new game releases in the past couple of years and lots of knock-offs, I would've expected a similar game to Gunrox to come out on ps4, xbox or on the mobile but it hasn't. I love the idea of the game and I'm sure if you're reading this you do too. Whatever happened to people wanting to buy Gunrox or releasing a game like this?
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to
I guess this type of game is too complicated for modern "casual" players. It was a niche genre back in the days and now it is even more niche.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote
Reply to

I guess this type of game is too complicated for modern "casual" players. It was a niche genre back in the days and now it is even more niche.

Немного полистал подборки игр жанра. Часть имеют не плохую аудиторию, не смотря на то, что по факту являются дешевой поделкой.
Сам жанр в настоящее время мог бы зайти на устройствах, что всегда с собой.
Убить время пока едешь на работу, учебу. Поиграть в свободное время(те самые 5ть минут перекура).
Хотя, для последнего нужно было бы подкурить винтики и сделать средний бой не более 20-ти минут.
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote

Хотя, для последнего нужно было бы подкурить винтики и сделать средний бой не более 20-ти минут.

подкрутим
4 years ago Quote
4 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him