GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Arabians/Muslims

Arabians/Muslims
I was watching this movie. Arabians are bad ass in war they squad up on the enemies like wolf on their prey. When you See one you betta believe the whole family coming lol. I was watching this movie the Arabian leader shot two ak 47s up in the air I saw about 300 guys pop out of no where im like O.O The fuck. Like Lone survivor when u let one go you betta believe you dieing. 4 Americans vs over 300 strong Arabians. Arabians cut their action on donkey and horse and shit lol. Even Sucide bomb for allah. Arabians Are the most religious people that were willing to lose their life for their beliefs. #TrueSoliders
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
just die u dumb retard
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
you love this dumb retard tho

just die u dumb retard

Mace Im just saying how they are devoted i am not turning arabian the fuck. The Religion is wrong but they are fearless
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to
Mace

just die u dumb retard

your Gf Debra didnt called me a retard when i smashed that XD
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Lmme guess , u are the one who feel like a lion behind screen and feel like a rabbit in reality ☺
8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Bro What you talkinh about?

Lmme guess , u are the one who feel like a lion behind screen and feel like a rabbit in reality ☺

I am one of the most respected person in The Bahamas in the streets I Grew up Groove Street in the Bahamas I hustle for what I want in real I was devoted to a gang called Fire N Theft With over 3000 memebers. But then my mothers and my 3 brothers it out of the ghetto Now I am living in a somewhat middleclass lifestyle.
http://jonesbahamas.com/murder-count-nears-90/
In my Country 50 guys rob or rape someone who is walking pass in the night if you don't know no one in this country you will die. when You hear of my country you hear about paradise but really a corrupted government and a lot of gangs even Schools warring with Schools.
I like Arabians who fought in wars but you just fight online keyboard wars with you your gay ass friends. I have 0 respect for your faggotry Go buss your nuts virgins only cause I have respect for your religion I wont say nothing about muhammed hehe.

140656618_176061418754f60bd6024aa.jpg

8 years ago Quote
8 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him