GUNROX
FREE GAME DOWNLOAD
Home News Guide Forum Cash Shop Download
Totem Tribe II: Jotun - New MMO strategy game from creators of GUNROX
Old 06-25-2020, 05:10 PM   #121
Derrick-sama
Banned

Arrow Spinnin The Block A 2nd Time

And for the record i spent $400-1k$ on this game so who you callin unemployed fool? I stay with a job boi
Derrick-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 12:37 AM   #122
neco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick-sama View Post
And for the record i spent $400-1k$ on this game so who you callin unemployed fool? I stay with a job boi
lol Crue has 2 clans he spent 400 dollars only for them who knows how much be spent more on charging... and you cant tell anything about me and spending cash because im still 16 years old kid but im sure i would spend a lot of money here and im sure when i get older i will spend in a new game.
neco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 12:45 AM   #123
equisde

Post platforms and gameplay

I write consulting if the new gunrox will be available in different operating systems such as android or iphone.
Gunrox is currently practically playable from touch devices. it only takes a confirmation button to perform movements when in combat. Attached photo to show of my tablet with windows operating system.
Another of my questions would be if this new game would contain new game modes, since the main problem of the current gunrox is pairing, people who have weapons against which they go without equipment. the advantage of the equipped against the naked is great. It would be correct for the player to choose whether to face armed people or naked people. Another good idea would be the possibility of having insurance for the objects. a special inventory that allows us to protect your content despite losing the battle. which in games like scape from tarkov they implement as safe boxes. These are exclusive to people who pay a bonus in their game or can be obtained randomly in the game. Another good idea would be to add modes like free for all in a random way. It would be quite fun to play like this.
last and not least. The game will have a closed beta for current players to test the gameplay and make constructive criticism for a preliminary version. if yes, I can count on you to support the project. Thank https://mega.nz/file/rJkXCBzQ#xPVuYh...n0CitcMNugbM2U
equisde is offline   Reply With Quote