GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Witchblade & Berserker.

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

You dare not update the game and expect people, not to fake refer. Who wants to support a dead game. Fuck Gunrox 2 and Fuck you. Clearly, you don't listen I told don't make anyone else moderator that is going to play God. Now you got Crazybee banning people for saying bad words. You a moron and this game is dead and Gunrox 2 will become dead with your idiotic mentality. Fake refs blah blah. How the fuck you want them to charge with no cash during this pandemic and with no updates. I never fake ref I always buy cash. But I'm not supporting this game anymore. I had big dreams for the future of Gunrox but not anymore. Just buy a Ps5 or a Pc.

Reported by .

3 years ago Quote
Reply to
It's cringe enough thinking you think he would listen to you, but again, you never think so I shouldn't be surprised🙄
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

You dare not update the game and expect people, not to fake refer. Who wants to support a dead game. Fuck Gunrox 2 and Fuck you. Clearly, you don't listen I told don't make anyone else moderator that is going to play God. Now you got Crazybee banning people for saying bad words. You a moron and this game is dead and Gunrox 2 will become dead with your idiotic mentality. Fake refs blah blah. How the fuck you want them to charge with no cash during this pandemic and with no updates. I never fake ref I always buy cash. But I'm not supporting this game anymore. I had big dreams for the future of Gunrox but not anymore. Just buy a Ps5 or a Pc.

let's just leave this here for comparison on how you have changed over the past 3 years 😲
http://www.totemtribe.com/talk/thank-you-yaroslav-yanovsky-from-nightspider/1/#post_34449
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Sigh

let's just leave this here for comparison on how you have changed over the past 3 years 😲
http://www.totemtribe.com/talk/thank-you-yaroslav-yanovsky-from-nightspider/1/#post_34449

What changing my life have to do with him ruining the game and not caring about the players? Or employing moderators that are going to destroy the game and decrease the player count which is already practically non-existent? 3 years ago the game was okay to play and we had good moderators now it's much different. So what is your point? Explain.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Clearly you have no braincells

It's cringe enough thinking you think he would listen to you, but again, you never think so I shouldn't be surprised🙄

I was just explaining why people fake ref. Like, do he really expect people to keep charging especially with Crazybee as a moderator? He is running away the people who do charge instead of fake ref like me. He should have just left the game the way it was. If something it not broken don't fix it. Those updates were worthless. The game was ok the way it was.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

He is running away the people who do charge instead of fake ref like me.

You can just stop there, stop trying to make yourself the spotlight, it's his game, he can do whatever he wants. He is working on GUNROX 2 and is finally cleaning up the game after it was left unmoderated since 2019, if you have an issue with that, you should probably take another look at the game rules.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
True.

You can just stop there, stop trying to make yourself the spotlight, it's his game, he can do whatever he wants. He is working on GUNROX 2 and is finally cleaning up the game after it was left unmoderated since 2019, if you have an issue with that, you should probably take another look at the game rules.

You are very delusional, I think you are probably seeing a mirage because there is no spotlight in this dead game. Most of the people can't even understand proper English, what spotlight? Make yourself the spotlight? I believe English is your second language. Also, true he can do as he pleases rules are rules. But that's like a dad coming back after years of not being there. Bossing you around is he really going to have the authority he once had? I don't think so. I only have an issue with it because now whenever I sign on to play I can't find a person to play with. Authority is apart of being on planet earth certain things are necessary. You can just stop there? Clearly, you can't answer the question I asked you. Posted my totem tribe post to troll. But you failed.😁
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

I thank you Yarsolav Yankovsky because I always had problems in school right now I'm about to graduate I always had problem in school with learning. Gunrox and Totem Tribe boost my thinking abiltites which cause me to graduate in the top class of my school in The Bahamas. Gurnox really help me with my work in school. I was failing alot. When i started to play I just started to catch on and react more, which caused my lessons at school to be more easier. People might say that's Impossible but gunrox requires alot of thinking and the right moves. I want to be a Surgeon in life I'm starting college next year. The Experience of Playing Gunrox will make me be one of the best doctors it boosted my thinking and reaction abilities to certain situations. I am a Kid from The ghetto in The Bahamas. Gunrox changed my life around I stopped hanging out with bad company and started to play more and study more. I think it actually save my life. Right now, Im one of the most hated players in Gunrox I barely have friends everyone hates me because I am the only one to obtain a major general rank at level 42. It was easy I just played naked games and with two naders and one aug it was easy for me I only played 2 fakes back in 013 or 014 and my next ban is for troubling fake because she wouldnt reply to my serious situation. I am writing about about my life and growing up and you will sure be in it. People in Gunrox might not like you but I certainly do. Gunrox don't need updates because it never gets boring to me. But I know you don't have the resources but try in the future, I was really atonished when I heard you said as long as gunrox has a little bit of players you will still let it live, I have played many games but none can compare to gunrox, Even though I get roasted everyday for being black. A tip be careful who you put as moderators I like Bernadeti she is nice and always replys to me Fake did at once and let the power take control of her. She recently aborted a game because she was losing. I think you went easy on her I thank you. But get players who have personalities like Luke God I mess that European man with a bunch of kids. He literally cared and cared about gunrox. Im not saying this so I could be a Moderator but i really care about gunrox ( but hey being in the clan like lumi would be awesome I can boost). On a Serious note I really appreciate what you have done for me. I have Been playing since i was 12. THANK YOU ALOT! I hope Enkord expands you get the spotlight you really deserve.

Nothing much, just ur post in another forums 🙄 !
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Opinions change. I was a teenager back then now, I'm a man

Nothing much, just ur post in another forums 🙄 !

The game didn't help me with school. Exaggeration. The game was always shit with shit graphics but it was very addictive at my young age. I didn't enjoy the game at all just was hooked on it until I actually grew up and realize the game is horrible. Gunrox didn't help me stay inside or did anything of the things I said. I always had a ps3 and ps4. Whenever they were taken away during examination time. I always play gunrox. If I had the sense I had now I would have never said that or even thank him. He did nothing for me at all. Gunrox did nothing but distract me from my exams and make me spend a shit load of money.
Coming from a person who looks like they have an IQ of a potato and look like fuck your cat. You look like you speak slow and stupid as hell. Maybe like a caveman. Congratulations you are the ugliest Arab I've ever seen in my entire life. No wonder why you play Gunrox all day. You can't possibly have a girlfriend. Focus on getting out of Morrocco before hopping on the hate train.

106222681_3154711594550175_8672333397332147624_n.jpg

87857642_2862415907113080_7880903420633153536_n.jpg

3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

The game didn't help me with school. Exaggeration. The game was always shit with shit graphics but it was very addictive at my young age. I didn't enjoy the game at all just was hooked on it until I actually grew up and realize the game is horrible. Gunrox didn't help me stay inside or did anything of the things I said. I always had a ps3 and ps4. Whenever they were taken away during examination time. I always play gunrox. If I had the sense I had now I would have never said that or even thank him. He did nothing for me at all. Gunrox did nothing but distract me from my exams and make me spend a shit load of money.
Coming from a person who looks like they have an IQ of a potato and look like fuck your cat. You look like you speak slow and stupid as hell. Maybe like a caveman. Congratulations you are the ugliest Arab I've ever seen in my entire life. No wonder why you play Gunrox all day. You can't possibly have a girlfriend. Focus on getting out of Morrocco before hopping on the hate train.

Dude u rly need to calm down. In the first you accusing people to being racist. But there is only u are the racist one.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
yep u have to calm down, dont get mad just cuz i copy-paste ur hypocrite post 🙄 !!
also, i dont know whats with ur habit of stalking people and posting their photos in forums 😕 , u really should find a new method if u wanna offend people cuz stalking people only proves that u got no life but to look up people and insult them based on their religion, looks, country, race..
well, i dont expect ur small brain to evolve since its coming from u, so keep up the good work ..
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
This guy..

yep u have to calm down, dont get mad just cuz i copy-paste ur hypocrite post 🙄 !!
also, i dont know whats with ur habit of stalking people and posting their photos in forums 😕 , u really should find a new method if u wanna offend people cuz stalking people only proves that u got no life but to look up people and insult them based on their religion, looks, country, race..
well, i dont expect ur small brain to evolve since its coming from u, so keep up the good work ..

This coming from the guy who talks shit and swear he aint done nothing wrong, you a whole clown Khalid so you aint no better.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
Derrick andres and the black monkey in 1 post this is great. Yall need to go out and rejoin the real world u dumb no life morons
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to

Derrick andres and the black monkey in 1 post this is great. Yall need to go out and rejoin the real world u dumb no life morons

Says the nigga who stays in debt gambling or drinking his life away, stay away from the field drop top..
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him