GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Is Cruentus noob at 1v1? Lets play against Weed-Wood and find out!

1 2

Reply to *DELETED*
hehehehehee !
it seems for me that some one is happy that he won weed-wood
is weed-wood king of gunrox or some thing ?
i beated him with my old account like 3 times .😝
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

it seems for me that some one is happy that he won weed-wood
is weed-wood king of gunrox or some thing ?
i beated him with my old account like 3 times .😝

weedwood is hard to kill though, but he plays mystic forest all the time cuz of his miner i think, if you don't play mystic a lot, you'll lose vs weedwood... that is my opinion
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Wow
The more posts i see from u the more i think that are not more than 10-12 years old, i dont have any problems with guys of that age who play this game if they are good Players, but u suck (srry but i cpuldnt find a better word for u),why do u spend words to cry about lv3 who blackmails u, nObody is interested in it and nobody is interested in U!!!
So shut up and go play megas with your so-called friends
Btw this is not my main acc. So u are no talking to a noob
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Ive never seen u playing maybe your a good player i dont know if u have a good playing style but i dont like u as who u are in the real world not in this game
Edited 2 minutes later by .
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Ive never seen u playing maybe your a good player i dont know if u have a good playing style but i dont like u as who u are in the real world not in this game

that is not a nice thing to say
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

are you a retard or something 😡 you don,t come in random forum and start throwing bullshit at other people just to make them know that you know how to write english
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
Don't worry about KingofMegas. He is just a lowly level 5, which just happens to also be his IQ.
This week we achieved some of our goals and obtained 3 more clan perks. Well done to my team and this makes those DOUCHEbags like Kane26 look like DOUCHEbags when they were telling me last week that "I am noob because my clan doesn't have any clan perks". I love it when people underestimate me. I give these haters x10 retaliation back - this is how you deal with internet sociopaths. Besides, everyone knows that Kane26 is upset with me because I put him on trial in the forums and we all saw 100% proof that he is a liar and a thief. How do you like 'em apples now Kane26? Don't bother responding to that, just go steal some arts from an abort game ya loser! Ha ha ha!
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Don't worry about KingofMegas. He is just a lowly level 5, which just happens to also be his IQ.
This week we achieved some of our goals and obtained 3 more clan perks. Well done to my team and this makes those DOUCHEbags like Kane26 look like DOUCHEbags when they were telling me last week that "I am noob because my clan doesn't have any clan perks". I love it when people underestimate me. I give these haters x10 retaliation back - this is how you deal with internet sociopaths. Besides, everyone knows that Kane26 is upset with me because I put him on trial in the forums and we all saw 100% proof that he is a liar and a thief. How do you like 'em apples now Kane26? Don't bother responding to that, just go steal some arts from an abort game ya loser! Ha ha ha!

kane, when You will play any abort game call me, i want steal some arts too
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

weedwood is hard to kill though, but he plays mystic forest all the time cuz of his miner i think, if you don't play mystic a lot, you'll lose vs weedwood... that is my opinion

Yes, i play Mystic Forrest alot. I wait in random there always,
I like lost also but if I wait random in lost like everybody else then 100% lost.
50%forrest 50%lost, i think i am doing everyone a favor by giving them variety.

I like Forrest because you can flank enemy and attack from behind. (Not like lost you always know where enemy is)
Forrest also has alot of cover. I think Forrest is the smartest map.
Ive always liked long games, many people call me camper lately because i started using mines level 24. its so fun when enemy steps on them 😁 even if i dont win. i actually dont have any mine perks, but level 30 i will reset and get 5 mine perks to use beartrap! should be fun. I have only ever had two accounts this and level 13
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

hahahahaha good one bro😉
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

The best part is, you don't have a doctor but you still kick ass.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to

Good uve learned alot: u dont start crying like the previous time u where insulted by a lv 3 i just wanted to see if u still act like a little kid,
But u dont do it GOOD BOY. xD i am joking
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
thumbs up for cruentus 😁😁😁😁
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Hi!
Hi, Cruentus,,,
I am -Boss_Of_Boss- Former noxious member. 😁😁
I know your good, sniper, sniper, sniper, milkor, milkor, milkor, it is good.😉
But I wanna tell you that it is also good to 1vs1 espicially on random battle, free cash, but I know you because casher you don't need free cash. But if you do random battles you will also able to lvl up fast.
You can also do 2x1, 3x1, 4x1, 5x1 but it's a bit dangerous.
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Thanks boss of boss, but I like megas. Its the most efficient way to get big exp for little enkord spend.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Cruentus my friend
i know why you dont play 1x1s becuase he wont waste items and then buy from cash shop and waste his cash on Noobs.
and he need good exp like megas and stuff like that
something that worth spending cash on.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

Looks Like You Scared Of Him.
Shaking In Your Boots.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i don't think cruentus is big shot.. wouldn't say it just like that, but since he opened this ridiculous thread, i think it's a good chance to say it.
cruentus came up with this 3x rpg build, or so he say, so freaking what, i made 2 unique builds that doesen't fall from it, and yet i don't go bragging around in forums and in game about it.
well got it out of my system ☺ be modest, my friend cruentus, there are better players out there, they just not as noisy as you are.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote
Reply to
heralunaticc is great warrior.
and yes. heralunaticc invent very unique build, i know because i have advanced insight and write down in notebook all enemy builds.... go ahead, ask me for enemy build. if you are worth enemy i have your build 100%

any idiot can make 3 rpg build and hit enemy every time.
12 years ago Quote
12 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him