GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Seyla terrorizing random

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Reply to
I think berserk need translator to read this
WTF Voltron kick my ass, pls ban him
BTW i cant understand why everyone mention my name whatever the topic is.
Edited 15 minutes later by .
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
Seyla you denounce it did much to chance and you had two and I played a lot against Seyla movie and it did not give you double exp
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

I think berserk need translator to read this
WTF Voltron kick my ass, pls ban him
BTW i cant understand why everyone mention my name whatever the topic is.

probably because you all hate, as i 😁
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

The problem is seyla doesn't sleep, eat, shet, just stay on random, and play dirty.😡
45 - 49 press random and see what is going on.
I pray he get his stupid medal faster😡
Also stop doing that in future/after medal/, bcz all 50 will forget about random too.

berseker maybe you need tradutor or somes explains about english but look what VOLTRON put here....
SHET is ????
Why not Silence??? 😡
Sometimes i consider if you have Double standards for all players....
if i say a bad word you silence me, if Votron say bad word in Forum no problem???😲
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

berseker maybe you need tradutor or somes explains about english but look what VOLTRON put here....
SHET is ????
Why not Silence??? 😡
Sometimes i consider if you have Double standards for all players....
if i say a bad word you silence me, if Votron say bad word in Forum no problem???😲

it is impossible to read ALL messages, maybe he just didn't see
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
LOL Pimenta want me banned from forum.
You say the s word too. But I didnt mean what you think. Its physiological process, after you eat, /read the context/ that was my intent, not to insult someone.
Also i think about seyla. Generally he is good player, no worst than many in this game. I vote unban him/no think that my opinion has kind of influence/
I am not going to post even 1 messege more here/ban myself/ Be happy all noobs
Edited 2 minutes later by .
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
I have a feeling that Pimenta sold his account. Lately he behaves like a little noob child.
There are no double standards but if you haven't noticed, we are less strict on forums so we punish only for really bad behaviour and it's been like that since we opened forums.
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to

I have a feeling that Pimenta sold his account. Lately he behaves like a little noob child.
There are no double standards but if you haven't noticed, we are less strict on forums so we punish only for really bad behaviour and it's been like that since we opened forums.

Bersk is the feeling I have in relation to past behaviors that have been too ...
Excuses to come to the forum offend me because I do not do it for you.
I can assure you tha i not sold the account, and also say that if some day my account is banned I'll never pay a penny to get the ban.
is a Sad situacion, see that you change too and now you think more with you "poket" and not with your Heart.
In diferent Times, some years ago when all critical your Way i always defend you... and now you defend the Cashers!!!
Short Memory maybe😡
13 years ago
13 years ago
Reply to
And your English was better back in the days, now it looks like Google translator.
Anyway case closed, no need for trolling.
13 years ago
13 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him