GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 25-Sep-2008 - New game mode added - King of the Hill

+ King of the Hill on Junkyard: There is a special zone on map. Place unit into it and after ending move you gain 1 point for each unit placed in the special zone.
Team that first gains 12 points wins the match. All survived enemy units die. Winners share 50% experience for all survived enemy units.
Also you can simply kill all enemy units.
+ game experience is increased by 5% (team) or by 2% (ffa) per each player above 2 in it. (i.e. team battle with 8 players will result in 140% experience)
+ Clover Quarter decreased down to 45x45
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
K.O.T.H is here people... (is there an experience bonus for this mode at the moment?) and that's great news for those with a turtle or shelter user! Also, the bonus for bigger games is a great thing to note... that tells you that we DO read the forums for ideas.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
There is no experience bonus for KOTH and frankly I don't see a reason why there should be one.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Bugs on king of the hill
Played a king of the hill match but there was no point zone.☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

Played a king of the hill match but there was no point zone.☹

I've noticed that too... could be a bug. I've also noticed that the point zone is tied to a certain new environment object. Perhaps it should always be spawning when K.O.T.H. mode is selected.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
this is common bug, i had this situation on 2/3 games ;d
some observation: number of points required to win in king of the hill should depend of number of players in game. two extreme examples:
1vs1 or 2vs2: very hard to get those 12 points, stainding in the middle and waiting for death make no sense 😁
BUT
4vs4 king of the hill is simple race to the middle. 12 units each side, one turn in the middle per unit before die and game is won. at least points could be given at the beginning of the turn, not when it ends (so oponent could respond for attempt of taking point)
thanks for attention ;d
Edited 2 minutes later by *DELETED*.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Yes, it was common problems and will be fixed soon.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him