GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Update 08-Sep-2008 - prerelease update with new locations

+ new and redone locations:
№1 - Beginners' Quarter - same like was before update but decreased in size (25x25) and without road in center. Max number of players - 2, only FFA battles, items spawn also fixed a bit. Only level 1-3 players can play here.
№2 - Clover Quarter - same as Beginners Quarter before update. Max number of players - 6, max number of teams - 2, available from level 2.
№3 - Lost Quarter - same setting as on Junkyard, size 30x30, max number of players - 4, max number of teams - 2, available from level 5.
№4 - Junkyard - Same as before. Available from level 8, max number of players - 8, max number of teams - 4.
№5 - Memorial Boulevard - same as before.
+ starting attrition for items decreased
+ increased requirements for skill to receive free grenade on start
+ grenade parameters changed
+ fixed: female hand visual bug
+ fixed: play time haven't been saved
+ fixed: shooting at binded unit increased it's sight radius
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Uh oh... looks like the "BIG ONE" may not be far off now. Any guesses for when this will come... like this week (only a guess)?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Hopefully this week. But it will feature Cash Shop and skill/perk reset probably as we decided not to wait for one big update but to separate it into smaller ones.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
stupid question... 🙄
The Clans won't be made available yet right?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Good question.
New clan registration will be available soon after Cash Shop launch as clans will be premium (paid) feature.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Will the old clans (ie. Sungas, Hobos United, Voltron, Bloody Wolves) be kept intact after the official release, or will they have to pay to stay a clan?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Existing clans will stay for free as a reward to those beta-testers who thested the game early.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
hooray, grenades now officially stink
Edited 2 hours, 30 minutes later by . Reason: bad language.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
After Beta
😕What are the costs going to be like ? how much and what for ?
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to
Grenades need to be learned - It's a good idea for more than 1 reason!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
if there is possibility, please change name of clan hobos united...it has nothin to do with old hobos, with tony, ajax, onetower and habibu ☹
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

++ increased requirements for skill to receive free grenade on start

Hmm I was thinking on putting them in , at the perk reset ..
To how much have they been changed ??
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to

😕What are the costs going to be like ? how much and what for ?

There will be NO official payment like subscription or alike - the game will be free to play forever. But you will be able to purchase stuff from Cash Shop like unique outfit.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
every grenade need 20 more skill...
why starting attriction of free weapons decarased again ? ;(
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

Hmm I was thinking on putting them in , at the perk reset ..
To how much have they been changed ??

If you wanted to put it only because of free grenade then don't. Otherwise greades haven't changed that much. It weights more and do A BIT less damage but everything else is still the same.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

every grenade need 20 more skill...
why starting attriction of free weapons decarased again ? ;(

Because before this update noone bothered searching boxes for weapons. Everyone felt happy playing with default weapons. We decreased this in order to force people to search for items more.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

if there is possibility, please change name of clan hobos united...it has nothin to do with old hobos, with tony, ajax, onetower and habibu ☹

There is no possibility unfortunately but it was you who decided to abandon Hobos and gave away leadership to FonVald. Can't see why you complain now.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
or encourage to using shop 😁
btw idea of smaller maps is wunderbar, and i like it alot ;D i would love if there was smaller memorial boulevard
but i think better solution is less locations, and let players decide of size of map, like they are deciding of time per turn (for example 30x30,40x40,50x50) 🙄

There is no possibility unfortunately but it was you who decided to abandon Hobos and gave away leadership to FonVald. Can't see why you complain now.

i wanted to disband clan and completly remove it, but for some reason i couldnt...
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

but i think better solution is less locations, and let players decide of size of map

We have added more locations considering that there will be more people once we will start promoting this game soon.
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him