GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

This is really bad and now it must change

*DELETED*
This is really bad and now it must change
I have a complaint , I was playing note 19 in random level to assemble the tournament, while I have another account with sandboxie also level 19, while fought in an account in the other hope , but after finishing a good fight and put the random I saw that my 2 accounts went into battle, knowing what this means is Fake , I decided to abort my other account level 19 .

BUT THAT IS WHAT AM I TODAY SUNDAY MY ACCOUNTS ARE PROHIBITED , NOW I SEE FAKE AS MODERATOR does its job without evidence only connects and sees There are players with the same IP BAN AND NO START NO CERTAINTY .
THE TRUTH THAT MUCH BOTHER ME ME JUST FOR BANNING TOURNAMENT ...😡😡

I demand an answer before the tournament😡
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Simple they never unban u iff any mod ban u only can cry bcz they never understand
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
lol u just said u had sanboxie opened thats punishable and fake should ban u again for doing that . opening 2 accs at 1 pc is aginst the rules
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to

lol u just said u had sanboxie opened thats punishable and fake should ban u again for doing that . opening 2 accs at 1 pc is aginst the rules

stop bullshitings o,o'
i always do that , dont make them ban me..
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
LIKE A NOOB

I think you should read the rules , they say any interaction between them but no problem in having multiple accounts and if you is prohibited according to this mod would have prohibited any forum post where download SANDBOX😎
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*

I think you should read the rules , they say any interaction between them but no problem in having multiple accounts and if you is prohibited according to this mod would have prohibited any forum post where download SANDBOX😎

you still deserve ban
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him