GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Inactive clans

Inactive clans
I think not only I noticed that 90% of clans are inactive and i thought how to solve this problem.
Solution Nr#1
Give a clan to all interested persons.
Solution Nr#2
Unban Clan Leaders
Solution Nr#3
Anyone who wants to become the leader of a clan inactive must pay $ 100
Waiting for other opinions...😕
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Im done with this game and its perfect balanced and fair, now charge more cash so i can waste it on tt2 and gunrox2 was just a troll. Who am i? First letter: B.......
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
i think that, like 2 years ago... and the admin told me that can't be possible, they actually don't care of gunrox anymore, FAKE told me, FAKE is banning people just for fun, or she think she can bring back the game, and ok all clan gona be for people in the game, 90 people(per-time zone) can't refill all 110 or 120 and the game can still the same borring game... 😕
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote
Reply to

I think not only I noticed that 90% of clans are inactive and i thought how to solve this problem.
Solution Nr#1
Give a clan to all interested persons.
Solution Nr#2
Unban Clan Leaders
Solution Nr#3
Anyone who wants to become the leader of a clan inactive must pay $ 100
Waiting for other opinions...😕

Well the solution 1 is okey,but they shouldnt ban people forever they need to punish them other way.Like ban perma only for fake fame.And clans would be better Solution 2 they never gonna even read xD
Solution 3 they will say its great because they only want money
7 years ago Quote
7 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him