GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Mega builds problem

Mega builds problem
Please berserker in the gunrox2 dont allow player to make 3xnader or 3xrocket launcher. These builds are too overpowered and are too easy to play, its no more about skill except the 2dispersion. After the learning of how to shot then people pretend to be a pro gamer but in reality says otherwise. And its cheap to use rockets, they can be farmed with low lvls. Its no more fun in megas to play against those op builds in my opinion.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
your post has no concept, you are complaining about what OTHER players use
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
So you think its fun when there are like 15units in a team with rocket launchers?
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
reset your account and put launchers too
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
im number #1 mega player , and i use 2 snipers and 1 submachinegun 🙄
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

im number #1 mega player , and i use 2 snipers and 1 submachinegun 🙄

top 1 balls sucker
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
I don't really see how you want this to be changed in any way? It's up to the player to choose what build they want, if you end up against 5 players that have 3x RPGs then that is just unlucky, you can see what people have before you start the game, so you can always leave if you don't like the weapons people will bring into the mega🙄
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him