GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

we don't want to waste our time

we don't want to waste our time
I have a suggestion
When launching Gunrox 2.
I think it is unfair to equate old players with new players, so I suggest the following.
That the account remains with all its weapons, spaces, cash, and art, but it starts from the first level like everyone else, everyone starts from the first level, but still keeps what they own.
And that would be the least gift you would give to the players who still kept that game, who remained loyal to that game.
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote
Reply to
It wouldn't make any sense though, a new game = everyone starts from scratch, brand new economy etc, of course I don't know how they plan on doing it but I really think that it is a dumb idea to not start from completely scratch in the new GUNROX - regarding loyal players from Gunrox 1 to 2, there was small talk about adding some sort of a medal or something to show that this player is loyal or something, again, not sure if that will be in the game or not.
EDIT: I also just remembered that there was also talk somewhere at some point that both GUNROX 1 AND 2 would be online at the same time, so people could always play in GUNROX 1 whenever they wanted as well(not sure if it is still happening or not), this is yet another reason why it just seems dumb to have every item moved over from Gunrox 1 to 2, 2 will probably also have a lot of changes to a lot of things so it is only natural for everyone to start from scratch.
Edited 4 minutes later by .
3 years ago Quote
3 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him