GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

No entering in the game

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

I recieved mail where written down That I can play the game and my account activated.
I enter Ginrox launcher 0.7 and type my login and password, then I see connection with some IP and messege that my data sent. Then nothing happens.😡
I have windows XP.
What is the problem????

Reported by *DELETED*.

15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
You need to click the link in the email sent to you to fully activate your account
Your account is only active for 3 days and it needs to be activaed by confirming your email address
If you do not confirm your email address your account will be deleted after 7 days.
The email has the subject title of - Welcome to GUNROX, "your login name"
Hope this helps..............
Edited 3 minutes later by .
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to *DELETED*
Hi, Nobody.
I recieved mail with the title "Welcome..." and confirmed my account. Then I recieved letter with title GUNROX account Slen activated.☺
But the problem still to be.
I enter Login
I enter password.
I see IP of the sever.
I see the massege that data has sent.
And I see nothing happend.😡
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Looks like you have some kind of firewall problems. Try to open following ports:
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Reply

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him