GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

A game changing BUG

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Without this BUG, I COULD HAVE WON !!!
Men, moderators. What the hey hey went in this game why is it like this???
I got 8 regeneration. And we both got 1 unit left...
He is half life, and no regeneration, no medics. I am 12 HP with some medics.
Now he was winning cuz he surrounded me and I am forced to go to red zone. So there... I think LOGICALLY, that if I just keep regenerating in red zone, I will not die. My plan was to go around the map so I can surprise him from behind.
After I turn around, I go full heal. But what is this?? NO REGENERATION??? WHY??? OMG...
This game is TACTICAL... Means u have to take advantage of what u have, like my regeneration. I go to red zone (NOT illegal, only noobs says its illegal) so I can turn around as a STRATEGY. Now I lost and killed myself in red zone cuz if this freakin bug...
FIX THIS BUG!!!

Reported by .

11 years ago
Reply to

Before you make multiple threads and start accusing the administration and moderators, use the Advanced Search option, and do a thorough search around the forums.
DANGEROUS ZONE!
It was even in a GUNROX news article when it was updated.
Update 10-Jul-2009 - New female appearance

Close this thread.

mmm ok ill start doin it.
11 years ago
11 years ago

Status: Closed Severity: Suggestion Reproducibility: Always Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him