GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

Perk discussion - suggestions, criticism

1 2

*DELETED*
Reply to
All of these ideas are very nice but to be honest i would like to see a way so you can change all off your perks again , like a sort of reset button.
So when you ( for example ) have 1 assault rifle unit , one shotgun unit, and one sniper unit.
But you don't have a sniper rifle for him , you can change his perks and also give him an assault rifle 😁
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
Guess what, that's likely going to happen... as a premium feature. But I wouldn't want to reset my stats/perks just because I can't get my Heavy Gun user the best Machine Gun out there, I'd just fall to a backup weapon and start looking for one!
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
Yeah that's true , but you can mostly experiment with all the different perks as there are so many arround ☺
15 years ago Quote
15 years ago Quote

1 2

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him