GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

very expensive

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

Reply to

IM AN BLOOD O.G FROM DA HOOD AND I WAS BORN CUSSING SO YALL BETTER LAY OFF ME BEFORE I GET ALL MY HOMIES ON GUNROX TO RAID YO FIGHTS WITH RPK's THUMPERS GRENADES AND ASSAULT RIFLES!!!

So your implying you were born ignorant? Only punks join gangs. Doesn't take a gang to rob from and kill people. And please raid my fights with rpks thumper and assault riffles. (Aksus) lmao
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

IM AN BLOOD O.G FROM DA HOOD AND I WAS BORN CUSSING SO YALL BETTER LAY OFF ME BEFORE I GET ALL MY HOMIES ON GUNROX TO RAID YO FIGHTS WITH RPK's THUMPERS GRENADES AND ASSAULT RIFLES!!!

Only if I get to bring my PM Makarovs.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

So your implying you were born ignorant? Only punks join gangs. Doesn't take a gang to rob from and kill people. And please raid my fights with rpks thumper and assault riffles. (Aksus) lmao

Very unlikely a hood boy will have a russian made avtomat kalashnikova 47, let alone a thumper. LoL. If he is in this "gang" he probably can't afford a simple pistol. Being in a gang doesn't give you power, it makes you a slave. Gangs are not cool, just a bunch of thugs running around town with no life and no money. Mobs and mafias on the other hand...
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

Very unlikely a hood boy will have a russian made avtomat kalashnikova 47, let alone a thumper. LoL. If he is in this "gang" he probably can't afford a simple pistol. Being in a gang doesn't give you power, it makes you a slave. Gangs are not cool, just a bunch of thugs running around town with no life and no money. Mobs and mafias on the other hand...

Ok, Berserker Astor or Vanhellsling please close this thread before i say something ill regret... OR ILL GET BANNED!
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

Ok, Berserker Astor or Vanhellsling please close this thread before i say something ill regret... OR ILL GET BANNED!

Yeah. Please close this thread. He's already made a mockery of himself. No need to shame him more.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

...LoL 😎
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

Yeah. Please close this thread. He's already made a mockery of himself. No need to shame him more.

SHUT YO BITCH SHIT-FACED KKK LOOKIN PUNK MOMMAS BOY FAKE AZZ RACIST FUCKED UP AZZ MUTHA FUCKIN BROKEAZZ GERMAN SHEPERD LIP LOOKIN LIKE U BEN BEATING WITH A UGLY STICK FROM HELL AND I DONT CARE IF I GET SILENCE OR BANNED IT WILL BE WORTH IT PLUS YOU FOUR STARTED WITH ME FIRST YOU AZZHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>_< ROOOOOOOOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
Sorry Berserker i just couldnt take it no more i have anger issues!
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

SHUT YO BITCH SHIT-FACED KKK LOOKIN PUNK MOMMAS BOY FAKE AZZ RACIST FUCKED UP AZZ MUTHA FUCKIN BROKEAZZ GERMAN SHEPERD LIP LOOKIN LIKE U BEN BEATING WITH A UGLY STICK FROM HELL AND I DONT CARE IF I GET SILENCE OR BANNED IT WILL BE WORTH IT PLUS YOU FOUR STARTED WITH ME FIRST YOU AZZHOLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>_< ROOOOOOOOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not even Caucasian lol. How ignorant you look.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to

AND I DONT CARE IF I GET SILENCE OR BANNED

Yes you do.
You aren't going to get silenced or banned though, so don't cry, friend ☺
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
I think this got off topic a bit...
12 years ago
12 years ago

I think this got off topic a bit...

Mmmmmmm ya think?
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

Mmmmmmm ya think?

You crabs are fuckin dumb.... /!\MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD BEFORE A BIGGER FLAME WAR START AGAIN!
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*

You crabs are fuckin dumb.... /!\MODS CLOSE THIS THREAD BEFORE A BIGGER FLAME WAR START AGAIN!

funny. youre the one bringing this back up after a month of no one saying anything to or about you.
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to
lol. wants the last word
12 years ago
12 years ago
*DELETED*
Reply to

funny. youre the one bringing this back up after a month of no one saying anything to or about you.

Wait a minute, aint you the legendary Keeplive???
12 years ago
12 years ago
Reply to *DELETED*
12 years ago
12 years ago

Cannot reply, talk is closed
1 2 3

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him