GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where 
you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him
Play Now Download

lol -_partizan_- you idiot

lol -_partizan_- you idiot
☺ .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
it was all consented, he didn't rape me.. ehm i mean stolen my acc - he is just a little mentally challenged
Edited 3 minutes later by .
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
*DELETED*
Reply to
wuuut u got banned :O how dafuq?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to *DELETED*
What happened? o)_(O
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

What happened? o)_(O

i let him in my account so he can finish my mega (we were same team and i had to go).
i guess he thought i gave him a free pass or something..
anyway my time to go anyway, so long and thanks for all the fish.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

i let him in my account so he can finish my mega (we were same team and i had to go).
i guess he thought i gave him a free pass or something..
anyway my time to go anyway, so long and thanks for all the fish.

I thought you are more cleaver artbear.. :// I told you DO NOT TRUST Partizan...
Good bye, your friend coca :-)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

I thought you are more cleaver artbear.. :// I told you DO NOT TRUST Partizan...
Good bye, your friend coca :-)

no, no.. he didnt steal my acc..
he just liked my build so he went in some more..
i talked to him after the mega was over, he did not by any mean stole it.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to

no, no.. he didnt steal my acc..
he just liked my build so he went in some more..
i talked to him after the mega was over, he did not by any mean stole it.

Go unbann, i will miss you in mega... And partizan can stay 4ever banned :-)
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Partizan is idiot and liar. He thinks his builds are better than anyone else's, and he is not to be trusted, even if he didnt steal your account...
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
art ata hozer lesahek im hu ose leha unban ahi?
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote
Reply to
Just so everyone knows - the person who wrote this post is PARTIZAN, not artbear.
Artbear is from Israel, and he talks hebrew. to check if its him or not, I posted a question in hebrew. I also told partizan I will never let him play in my games unless he unbans artbear for what he did to him.
Partizan told me that he would ban artbear, but artbear told him that he doesnt want to play anymore. so I told him to tell artbear to post it in the forums in hebrew.
a few minutes ago, he posted in this thread in artbears account, in hebrew that he used from google translate, that he doesnt want to play anymore.
The way I know that is google translate did a bad job, and the sentence didnt make any sense ! Artbear would never write a sentence like that.
I ask of everyone who reads this - DO NOT let partizan play with you !!! he stole Artbears account, and he posted this thread through that stolen account ! he is a liar, a thief, a cheater and a noob. He does not deserve to play with any of us.
9 years ago Quote
9 years ago Quote

Download Play Now GUNROX is a hardcore old-school turn-based PvP game with full loot drop where you can take all of your opponent's equipment after killing him